Ka'Plah - And gooood eeevening Ferrrrendzz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by 8D-8d, May 24, 2004.

1. 8D-8d

8D-8d Member

Greetz all. My name is Paul, I'm from Cornwall UK, the home of Woo worths, pasties, spingo, King Arthur, marvellous liberty caps and various 'Hey Raynor have another one's. I've dabbled in a few things over my few years, but I've only found a couple of things I really like doing again and again. Until recently that would have been ok. But since being introduced to theories behind Eastern philosophy, such as the mighty Maya, all flavour has been sapped from my life because I've come to the realisation that anything I do to make me feel good beyond eating and sleeping (and strictly, even eating and sleeping) are all spawned from desires to live in an illusion. Just before I lost the plot, I heard a load of lectures by Dr Alan Watts. Now there was a guy who could blow your mind. He had this marvellous quote which went something like "You are reality, and you are playing a profoundly interesting game pretending you are not". Hooray.

My decaying web site (http://www.faerie-circle.com) could be considered a home for you all. If I ever got my fatarse in gear and did more stuff to it. Go visit, make some (polite but constructive) comments.

Some are celibate by choice, I by tactical neccessity. But like all good people, I can change if I have too.

For insight into substance abuse, see Withnail and I (If I medicined you you'd think a brain tumor was a birthday present).

If you think life is getting you down, read a Shakesphere tragedy. If you can get through it and understand it, your life will seem a lot better than everyone's who died.

If you are going to climb a mountain, start at the top.

My gang (hey gang) around Helston Cornwall first told me about this site. So 'Hey Gang : Ka'Plah - And gooood eeevening Ferrrrendzz'. Glad to meet all the gang here that aren't from my neck of the woods, but for those that are, there is a party being organised on <&*&*&^ which is national trust property. however they are cool with campers for a few nights. They will have no choice but to cope with doped up ravers for a single night. All in Cornwall must attend.

2. mmelody

mmelody Member

Just down the road..hi there!

3. 8D-8d

8D-8d Member

Just visited your e shop mmelody. How old are your peyote plants @ £11/unit?