Kanye West Is The Next Steve Jobs?

Discussion in 'People' started by skycanvas, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Well yeah maybe but that is fair game. Because KW ripped it off, whatever it was, from someone else in the first place. He has no talent. He has never done anything original.
    He is, as we say around here, a monumental bell-end. Why does his friend JayZ put up with him? That guy has got talent, but surely he is tired of this prick riding his coattails?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He is hilarious, or he would be if he wouldn't represent everything that is wrong about first world consumerism.

3. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

By Taryn Ryder | Stop The Presses!*–*Thu, Aug 15, 2013 4:32 PM EDT

Guess Dodgers fans prefer Kanye West to watch his throne elsewhere.
    Kim Kardashian's baby daddy looked on as the Dodgers beat the New York Mets on Wednesday night in L.A., but he didn't get a warm reception from the crowd.
    When West was shown on the jumbotron at Dodgers Stadium, the "Black Skinhead" rapper was booed by fans.
    ESPN reporter Arash Markazi documented the incident on Twitter.
    *However, when "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke was shown on the big stadium screen he got a loud ovation of cheers. That, apparently, is the difference between having the song of the summer, and, well, not having a song that anyone seems to want to play on radio.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-t...ts-booed-during-rare-post-baby-203226885.html

—It's because of his fat head

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

"Next Steve Jobs."
    I wonder what he really meant by that, because I saw Jobs as an inventive guy in the Wild West of computing technology.

Kanye is too late to his own game to be the visionary and standard setter that Jobs, and Apple were.

Sure Jobs made the occasional over the top comment, but with one glaring exception, the man had the Midas touch to back it up.

So what's Next for Kanye?
    (If you don't get that, educate yourself)
    And could he recover from it and come back to change the way people think of what he does?

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

6. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

—Yes, but I didn't say that, —so in the future when quoting someone else's quote, please clarify that in quoting them you were quoting a 'quote' they were quoting, --he-he! —and don't quote me on that :) That 'word' excerpted was a quotation spoken by Kanye~The~Great. I wouldn't want him to sue me for copyright infringement, or bring his posse of fat-assed Kardashian Lawyer Homeys after this white boy.

OK, here's the whole thing below in it's full-of-shit glory...

They fucked up the quote marks on that too so I added a second set: It's actually a quote within a quote & we assume it is Kanye (or Kantye) bragging about all this stuff until his head explodes like Krakatoa. Also the photo is not from me.

—It is 'of' me! :alien:

7. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Kim Kardashian Blasts Katie Couric's Gift to North West: "I Hate Fake Media Friends"

{Q: Was this a drunk tweet?}

Kim Kardashian is not accepting Katie Couric's gift for baby North West. On Friday, Aug. 16, the 32-year-old new mom*revealed her displeasure with the veteran journalist by sharing on Instagram the Barney's New York purchase and personal note the TV personality sent.
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's baby bump style
    "#IHateFakeMediaFriends," the reality star wrote. She added, "#MayIHumblySuggestYouNotSendGiftsThenTalkSh*t."
    PHOTOS: Kimye's sweetest moments

The Katie*show host sent what looks to be pajamas for the little one, born in June. "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl!" the card read. "And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition."

Kardashian's outburst may have something to do with Couric's recent comments about the reality TV family. In mid-August, the host was quoted as saying she didn't understand why the Kardashians were famous.

PHOTOS: Kim's most revealing moments

Ironically, Couric, 56, interviewed Kardashian for Glamour in 2011 and was "pleasantly surprised" by the star. "A few years ago you might have heard Kim Kardashian’s name and said, 'Who?' That was then. Now her name rolls off our tongue (she was 2010’s most searched term on Bing, after all)," the veteran journalist wrote. "She's become a one-woman phenomenon and an industry. Everyone wants to keep up with this Kardashian."

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian Blasts Katie Couric's Gift to North West: "I Hate Fake Media Friends"

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kim-karda...rics-gift-north-west-185000110-us-weekly.html

—KATIE: RIGHT ON! —ARE THE KARDASHIANS IN THE MEDIA TOO? DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME ON THESE NOUVEAU RICHE ASSHOLES WHO ARE JUST IN THE LIMELIGHT FOR THEIR 15 MINUTES OF FAME.

I totally agree with Katie Couric on this one. WTF are these people & how did they bug into the Media themselves all of a sudden.

Plus she was just trying to make nice, (like Oprah going out to a restaurant & ordering a Swiss Steak or something). Forget these people. They are not real. Nor worth getting worked up about. What, their old man, Bob, was OJ Simpson's (who nobody likes) Defense Attorney!

8. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Steve Jobs was a visionary, Kanye West is a mediocre performer....at best.

9. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

I just have to laugh at the view from the pompous head this guy Kanye has. She'll leave his ass &/or he'll cheat. Hollywood marriages, tsk, tsk. Kim is another flash-in-the-pan from a wannabe famous family that won the media lottery & her fat ass is gonna need reconstruction soon & that whole shaving, plucking, collagen, fake titties, Botoxed; sort of cute with way too much putty, powder & makeup & disposable income Mideastern Brady bunch is going' down in flames... Watch & Wait —Life is Short!

If nothing else, the camera lights cook their skin so they look twice their own age. It's just amazing how humans buy into such brief vanity & act like they are so much more than they really are.

—"What fools these mortals be"

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:​

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

i hate how some of you are saying he should get cancer. that is horrible.

I do however hope he shuts tyhe fuck up for once, i really have never ever liked this guy, personality or music wise, and he continues to climb the ladder for biggest douche in the country award.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.