Kanye as a target of the left

Discussion in 'People' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Apr 29, 2018.

1. lode

lode Banned

I'm formally issuing a hipforms post, informing all Latin Kings to give Kanye a wedgie.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

So what qualifications does Kanye have? Where did he get his degree in politcal science? Because if we follow right logic if he does not have these things he is not qualified to have an opinion. He is one those Hollywood elites that only flys over the real America on his way to some liberal bastion.

He is a private citezin with views and that is fine it is American. But it's interesting how that is fine when he agrees with someone and not when people do not.Kids don't understand guns even if they have been a mass shooting. But a guy who uses auto tune is the poster boy for proving a man is not racist because he's black and has money. He's "triggering" the people who think he was on their side and that is great.

What about the numerous celebrities who are anti-Trump? Again same rules they do not know they not really live in America so who cares what they think? The liberal media is good when it's not liberal huh?

The man said the last Republican president "did not care about black people". Does that not encourage the same kind of BLM racism where there is none that Democrats create? Why say that unless you want trouble? At the time that statement was certainly heard by black people upset with their place in society. The same people probably now in BLM.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Kanye West is a mess and he freely admits to have suffered a nervous breakdown after quitting opioids – he should be pitied, not marked for death

McFuddy likes this.
  4. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

Probably the same place he finds all of his other strawmen.

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

These people are so fragile and so threatened and so weak and so triggered they react with outrage in anticipation. No one one at all anywhere cares what Kanye says or thinks.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Kanye for Pres 2028

O.J can be his running mate

McFuddy likes this.
  7. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

It makes me wonder if they would hate actual leftists as much as they hate imaginary ones.

Meliai and Kerri like this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Uh, Daz Dillinger sure did

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

Daz Dillinger does not represent the left and no one cares what he thinks either.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah
    It's Daz that mass-murdering motherfucker
    So what you feel like you wanna get caught up?
    Fool you better recognize
    Death Row came to chastise
    So if you cross the Row
    Remember the first name is Death
    No love for the other side!

Meliai and Noserider like this.
  11. Noserider

The Crips might

Kerri likes this.
  12. Noserider

Long Beach is the city I'm from
    Tick tack grab your gat watch your back
    Here I come

Meliai likes this.
  13. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Kanye said he started liking Trump because Trump was actually willing to speak to him. He reached out to Obama multiple times but Obama wanted nothing to do with him. Oprah had the same complaint. After she campaigned for him and helped get him elected, she complained that the Obamas completely blew her off. Oprah filled stadiums for the Obamas. Even my wife went to one of his stadium events because Oprah was there, not because Barack was there.

I’m not really interested in Kanye's politics either way and I don’t listen to his music, but he just wanted what we all want. He wanted a politician to at least take an interest in what he had to say. Trump gave him that courtesy.

fraggle_rock and GeorgeJetStoned like this.
  14. Noserider

Bitches butterfly all day, while I steady make my pay
    Every single day in the LBC
    Cruisin' through the East side, me and Lil' Style
    When I back up a green six-fo' bustin' free style

15. hotwater

Nigeria lawmaker Shehu Sani voices his concerns via Twitter, stating, “If Kanye West thinks slavery was a choice, we will offer him a free ticket and tour guide to visit slave routes and camps in Badagry, Lagos, Ouida, Benin Republic, Ghana and Goree Island in Senegal to 'experience the choices in chains.

Kanye defecated on the graves of victims.”

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How the hell is there still slavery in this day an age though. The UN cant even fix that?

17. hotwater

The tour he's offering Kanye West involves former slave routes and slave ship debarkation Ports for the Atlantic Crossing

18. Asmodean

Sounds like a great visit to me! I guess this is the perk of being famous.. Proclaim stupid stuff, get rewarded with invite to cool historic trip

19. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

Yeah, so basically he's an idiot who doesn't understand politics or reality, and he's doing this because Obama hurt his feelings.
    And because he's famous, it's news.

Why can't we just ignore these people? Listen to their music, watch their TV shows, whatever... but stop pretending they're worth anyone's time.

20. Asmodean

It's real easy too, in my experience