Justina Pelletier: medical prisoner

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by ginalee14, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Does anybody here follow the case of Justina Pelletier? I've been following for 4 months now ... that poor family's nightmare isn't over.

The Pelletier family live in CT. On a doctor's recommendation for treatment, they took their daughter Justina to Boston Children's Hospital. She was 15 years old at the time. When they got there, the hospital disputed the girl's diagnosis (which is mitochondrial disease) and insisted that she has a mental illness (somatoform disorder). The hospital called the dogs (DSS) and the state of Massachusetts took custody.

Justina became a medical prisoner.

It's now more than a year later and while in state and hospital custody, Justina's health has seriously deteriorated.

They're heated tonight, on Justina's facebook page:

http://www.************/pages/A-Miracle-for-Justina/253343311469595

http://www.************/groups/freejustina/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEgFnd1Bh-s"]Dr. Phil: The Fight over Justina: Medical Child Abuse by Parents or by Hospital [March 17, 2014] - YouTube

The state is out of control and Boston Children's Hospital is, too. Justina's situation is one of the most extreme but hers is NOT the only case. There are actually many cases of hospitals abusing their "power" and using the state to back them. It is absolute EVIL what they're getting away with in this country.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i trust dr pill about as much as i trust the american legislative exchange council.

profit driven hospitals are not innocent.

no i haven't been aware of nor following this affair.

the name peltier is carried by someone else who is a fairly well known political prisoner, who's case is a matter of interest to me, and that is why i took a look at this thread no one else seems to have yet replied to.

3. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

The good thing about the Dr. Phil show is that it's a high profile platform for greater awareness.

Court is tomorrow. Personally, I expect the worst. The state is not capable of admitting wrong-doing. I expect them to continue their death grip of perverted power.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and the death grip of economic interest on the process of the state. that is where the real problem lies. which the state has become little more then a hollowed out shell warn as a face by vested greed.

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I see it a bit differently.

666 = sickness & sex sells (or, sickness and sex cells). It can also be spelled out phonetically: sicks, sicks, sicks.

Most people think the driving force is money but the real driving force is technology itself. In this case, medical technology.

Justina is like a guinea pig. "somatoform" is something of a new "disorder" with a pretty serious caution .. "the new somatic symptom disorder brings with it a risk of mislabeling a sizable proportion of the population as mentally ill."

What supremely pisses me off is the fact that Justina had surgery for something called congenital band (which is a bowel obstruction). Congenital means she was born with it.

From what I've read, while at Boston Children's Hospital, she "still requires surgical intervention for bowel movements". Anyone with even half a mind can know that requiring ongoing surgical intervention is OBVIOUSLY not a "mental illness". If I remember correctly, I've also read that she required a feeding tube (and that the Mom had to fight them about it because they said the girl didn't need it when in fact, she did).

I've never heard of a mental illness causing somebody to need gastrointestinal surgery and a feeding tube.

In my eyes, it isn't so much about the money as it is their lust for knowledge, power, control, dominance, superiority ... in the name of "health".

sicks
    sicks
    sicks

6. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

‘Permanent’ custody of Justina Pelletier awarded to Mass.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...ssachusetts/puyPhesGkKE6rGLid2VM2L/story.html

I don't blame the parents for standing their ground against these rights violators. I saw the old "plan" the hospital tried forcing on the parents. It was beyond their right to dictate to the family what medical treatment was allowed or not allowed, in addition to telling the family how they're allowed or not allowed to be a family! Justina isn't Boston Children Hospital's daughter .. a fact they seem terribly confused about.

The judge offered the family some more torment and torture:
    Well, judge .. if you haven't done this family right by now.. why the Hell should they believe you'll come to your senses 6 months from now? WHY do you treat people like they're stupid? You literally insult these people with bogus lies and "offers" .. when in reality, you're only offering them torture. False hope of an outright lie is literal, absolute torture. Nothing will change 6 months from now .. unless the parents get on their knees before the state and the hospital, call them God, obey and do as their told. I expect they'll do NO SUCH THING and keep putting that heat and pressure on the state!

And I think the man was dead wrong to obstruct and prohibit an offer from a Florida attorney to represent the family. What's the motivation for that motion, judge?

Or, 3 months from now if it's retro from December. Ugh, such a disgusting case.

7. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

And here's the real catch:

So it isn't *really* about the parents. It never was.

It's about Boston Children's Hospital .. who is KNOWN to have done this very thing to other families. And they're not the only hospital. Other families have been much "luckier" than the poor Pelletiers.

But apparently, now the state finally admits that the girl has "complex medical" needs .. as she always has .. and is precisely the thing that landed her in Boston Children's Hospital to begin with. The parents took her there because THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR DAUGHTER, who happens to have medical needs. Not psychiatric.

There were never any psychiatric concerns until she arrived at Boston Children's Hospital, at least none that I've ever read. Not one single mention in all that girl's medical history that has been made public.

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Could you imagine having a sick child and her doctor tells you to take her to Boston Children's Hospital for treatment and when you get there .. the new doctors tell you that your daughter doesn't have the condition that another doctor said she has .. and instead they tell you that your daughter is mentally ill and that you're the cause?

This case gives me a congenital band in my friggen head.

It's really bugging me tonight.

I'll remind the people who took possession of this girl: congenital means BORN WITH IT.

In order for her to have "somatoform", which means there is no physical cause for her ailment, she could NEVER have had congenital band.

They have so seriously violated Justina and her family.

I feel like I'm going to be haunted by congenital band for the rest of my life. What causes that to happen to a body, anyway? Munchhausen in the womb? I don't think so.

Such a lack of common sense.

At one point, Justina was sneaking messages to her family. She didn't want to be in the psych ward they had her locked up in. Hard life for a teenager.

When they got "mental illness" concreted on a person, there's a HUGE risk that she'll never be free from them. They'll use that "mental illness" to make her a ward of the state for life. Her adulthood won't matter. She'll be institutionalized in their "care", forever. And even when she's 25 years old, if she wants to see her family.. her owners won't let her. She won't have the "rights" to make those decisions for herself. A safety issue .. in the name of "health" .. because of her mental "illness".

Click. I just took a snapshot of the future .. if they stay on the path they're on.

Loss of family.
    Loss of rights.
    Loss of personhood.

Well, Boston.. where's she gonna be 10 years from now after all your interference? I mean, intervention.

Justina's sisters don't seem to have the trouble and problems that Justina has. If the parents were truly abusive people .. Justina's sisters would be evidence of that. From what I've seen, they show just the opposite. But I admit .. I don't know all that much about the sisters.

With enough mental conditioning, they actually can successfully mentally disable a person. Easy to control from then on. I think this is what the state and hospital tried to accuse the parents of. Seems to me that's what the state and the hospital are doing. Isn't there a psychiatric term for that sort of twisted behavior? .

I fear for that girl. I fear for her life and her future.

The only thing the state has managed to do is increase their own level of threat and terror. It's shit like this that breeds and fosters horrific mistrust and hatred of the government, its agencies and its establishments (such as, the government owned medical industry).

Could you imagine having a sick child...

P.S.

I got dirt on ya, Boston Children's Hospital. You probably don't remember me but I sure do remember you.

Love Always,

cough cough cough cough cough cough cough!

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

[​IMG]

http://michaelgraham.com/gov-patrick-the-only-risk-to-justinas-safety-is-you/

I can't see it any other way. They took possession of Justina and held her in their "care" and "custody" to the point where it crossed the threshold and became medical imprisonment. That's reality and not a perversion of terms.

After so long, what they did is throw her by the wayside. And I just cannot see that any other way. It is ASTOUNDING to me that she is in a place called "wayside". WOW. The definition of .. by the wayside is: to admit defeat.

Idioms:
    fall by the wayside
    To fail to continue; give up.
    go by the wayside
    To be set aside or discarded because of other considerations.

Verb
    fall by the wayside
    give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat

I sometimes think of Justina as a sort of bait. God bait. Bring out the devil to bring out the God.

Justice and Justina are two closely related words.

Latin Meaning:
    The name Justina is a Latin name. In Latin the meaning of the name Justina is: Just. Righteous.

American Meaning:
    The name Justina is an American name. In American the meaning of the name Justina is: Just. Righteous.

Let Justina herself pass Judgment .. on her situation, her family, her "caretakers", on the system. Let her speak to the world, and let us hear her.