Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Bryce, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Do you guys believe the pop singer Justin Bieber is an exhibitionist? There are a lot of pictures of him on the internet (not talking about the fake ones), where he has been photographed either fully frontal nude (by paparazzi), partially nude (wet see through underwear, or partially nude (rear) in obvious staged photographs. He has acknowledged on Ellen that his penis was all over the internet and doesn’t seem to have a problem with it. I had a discussion about this with this girl I know and she said he was an obvious exhibitionist (which I hadn’t considered before). So what do you guys think?

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Adam Ant's music is about his personal spiritual beliefs, which revolve around having lots of sex. Musicians who become musicians for sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll seldom surprise me in that regard. But, some do become Born Again Christians or Muslims, or get in contact with aliens or in orbit or whatever. Its one reason Joe Walsh is considered one of the greatest all time guitar Gods, because he's just smart enough to know he's not the sharpest pencil on the block, and is just another guy. There are real people in show business, but most don't stay that way for long with that kind of success. There's only so much temptation anyone can endure, and few of them are raised in the business like Steve Miller.

Musicians and heron addicts are just people like anyone else, from all walks of life, but the business attracts a more colorful crowd. They're also the best audience any musician or singer can have. Enjoying nothing better than sharing the moment, and being able to let their hair down. Steve Winwood still speaks with great fondness of his Traffic days.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  3. Bryce

That didn’t answer my question

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

sure it does..you asked him what he thought and he typed out what he was thinking

i think its weird for someone your age to be searching for bieber nudes...and i think you mentioned some discussion to try and deflect us from knowing what the reason is for your searches

5. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I don't pay much attention to the guy (or most other celebs)....though, I would imagine being so super-rich and famous from such a young age does something funny to your development....so, yeah probably!

6. wooleeheron

Your question was "Do you believe he's an exhibitionist" and what do we think about that. I've answered it as far as I can tell, but if I missed something, you could certainly explain what it is.

7. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I assume you're thinking of an exhibitionist as someone who gets sexual stimulation by being seen naked. But there are other kinds of exhibitionism--showing off in public without necessarily any sexual component. And maybe the best performers really do get a thrill out of being the center of attention, not to mention that it's good business for an artist to keep up their fans' interest by doing outrageous things whether they're on the stage or not. With Justin Bieber, he has a history of doing bad-boy stunts wherever he goes, and he's rewarded for it and seems to enjoy it ("seeming" to enjoy it is part of the act, of course). Look at Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus or Rihanna--are they exhibitionists too, or do they just know what the public wants to see?

Think of how "Show business" works. "Show" means that something is on display, and "business" means that someone hopes to make some money. Show business has made Justin Bieber very rich.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

herons are great birds, everyone should be addicted.

9. wooleeheron

LOL, that's my daughter's name. :)

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

heron? i haven't heard that before, it's a cute name.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I belieb ( see what I did there) you need to post some of those nude pics in order for us to make an informed decision.

Recent ones that is, where he has buffed up. Not from when he first started and looked like a little girl

12. wooleeheron

They flew overhead as her mother cooled of in the creek. She turned out to be skinny. :)

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Meh, really? He is just way too pretty to be attractive, even all buffed up.

14. Bryce

Hmm, let me see...carry the one...and...yeah...zero.

I give ZERO fucks what you think. I mean, I know this was intended to elicit what you’d hope would be embarrassment or fear, but the reality is you you have failed miserably. The fact is, you came to this particular board (about nudism), and then clicked on “Justin Bieber”. You do a lot of projecting, has anyone ever told you that? You are in fact the same asshole who told me once that you weren’t interested in my opinion, REMEMBER? But now all of a sudden you think I’m supposed to be interested in yours? You’re funny!

Rest assured, what you find “weird” doesn’t actually concern me. Because wierdness as subjective as it is, is not a crime, nor does it violate any rule here (unless you just decided to make one up for convenience). Now, since you’re not really contributing in any capacity to the discussion and I’m not actually breaking any rules, why don’t you stop harassing me and run along to police some other thread that supposedly was meant to inspire pedophiles (but in reality probably only does in your mind like last time). Cheers!

15. Bryce

That’s okay. I think we can agree to disagree and I’ll be happy to consider someone else’s more coherent response instead. Have a nice day!

16. Bryce

The difference is, Britney Spears and Rihanna have older target audiences, and they are intentionally playing up their sexuality in their art. Also they are stripping nude either. Bieber is just going naked and he isn’t performing in most of these situations. I don’t necessarily think his type of exhibitionism has a sexual stimulation component to it, but it may be to fulfill his own ego. I think some people get off on knowing that they are the center of attention like you said. And I think nudity is an easy way for some people (him included) to feel like the center of attention without actually having to display “talent”. I think it’s partially for publicity and particularly for his own ego.

17. Bryce

They are all over the internet. Just do a google search “Justin Bieber nude Hawaii”. Or Justin Bieber vs Orlando Bloom nude. There is much speculation that considering his feud with Bloom, some of Bieber’s nudes that were supposedly “leaked” were of his own doing due to the timing of them. He also has a lot of pics in wet, see through underwear. He obviously wants the world to see his penis.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

its not a bad looking penis, but will have to see fully erect to fully judge ..

19. Bryce

But do you consider him an exhibitionist?