just wondering..

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by day_tripper77, May 18, 2004.

1. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

okay, i have this book on how to remember your past lives and i was skimming through it the other day, not really reading it... anyways, later on i was taking a shower, and sometimes i practice my visualisation in the shower because well, showers are relaxing :D anyways, i was visualizing myself standing under a small waterfall, bathing - at least i think it was me, it was supposed to be me if it wasnt, and it started out far away from the person under the waterfall, and was slowly moving in closer, but before i got close enough to really see the person, the vision suddenly went this dark reddish black, like it washed over the picture from left to right really fast, and my eyes popped open because it startled me...

i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is i saw, or what (if anything) it might mean..

thanks alot,
    stykz

2. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Maybe you were going to start to experience something, but because you opened your eyes and came out of your relaxed state, it couldn't surface. You should try it again, only try not to get afraid, just go with the flow if something unusual starts to happen-see where it takes you. Worth a try, right? :)

3. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im just wondering how many past live's the average person has usually lived(If there is such an average), and does the time as in past or future matter?

4. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I read this book called "Across Time and Death" about this English woman who'd had memories of a past life since her childhood and finally investigated these memories when she was in her 30's. She actually found the children she had left behind when she died-they were now senior citizens. It was a fascinating read! Anyway, at the end of the book, she says she is begining to "remember" a future life! Is that cool or what? So that means time as we know it really is an illusion.

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

hhmmm... maybe you subconciously were reading the book..

maybe in a past life something happened like that, maybe someone was killed or something...

i dont know.. im on my 7th life..i know about my 2nd life, and i spent 85 years of it with my current girlfriend, and we promised wed see eachother in 5 life times.. and we did.. all that time.. and i knew i was missing something..