Just updating my good news

Discussion in 'Music' started by Daniel Herring, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Daniel Herring

Daniel Herring Member

:) Hey & howdy, it's me again. They were faster than I thought. I now have my own CDBABY page where my album is for sale. (I'm kinda tingly all over)

http://www.cdbaby.com/herringdaniel

They let you listen to the first two minutes of each title in both low-fi and hi-fi.

Hope you like me. If you do, please tell a friend. You can even go to the bottom of my page and write a review.

This is new and exciting, but I could also use some help. Some call my music electronica, some call it trance, but I'm just not sure. Give me a listen and let me know what my style is. Thanks again.

2. whatwasithinking

whatwasithinking Member

Well, I listened to a few tunes. I must say it's not exactly my cup of tea being a rock fan but nevertheless, I think you did great job and it's very cool that your album is for sale. Congrats!

3. fulmah

fulmah Chaser of Muses

I’ll check you out over the weekend! Electronica is my cup of tea, especially those out there fusing it with other genres. If you don’t mind answering… are you using hardware or software to produce?

4. Daniel Herring

Daniel Herring Member

Whatwasithinking, thanks for giving me a listen. Fulmah, I use software produced by MTV.

5. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

That's pretty creative stuff, man.

6. Daniel Herring

Daniel Herring Member

Thanks, BassistReid.

7. Daniel Herring

Daniel Herring Member

Fulmah, I took a look at Mixposure, and that's some real slick interface. Not to complain, but the print was small - if I'd had to sit any closer to the monitor, I'd have been behind it. So I didn't read much, but whoever it was sounded kinda cool.

8. DaRkWaRiErX

DaRkWaRiErX Member

IT SUCKED

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ahaha... I like this stuff. Sorta reminds me of Shpongle, but is more trance...

10. Daniel Herring

Daniel Herring Member

Darkwarierx, thanks for giving me a listen anyway. Thanks, Orsino2. I've never heard of shpongle.