just to hear that guy... you'd wanna quit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Ok you know how schools try to scare you and give you "the truth" on drugs etc.. well who cares about that. that has nothing to do with this I just thought I'd add it.

ok I wanted to never touch a drug again because of one guy:
    I was watching real tv and this guy was speeding. He gets a ticket but then the cop says can we search your car, voluntarily?
    the man says yeah sure.They open his trunk and see a garbage bag. The guy isn't freaked or anything its all like relaxed, oh w/e its like car stuff. So the cop opens it and its a whole bunch of pot.
    As he arrested the idiot guy, I almost died:
    you should have heard this guy screaming. Holy fuck man, he was dying just dying, it's like when someone cuts a limb off, he was crying and screaming "No no god no please no NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO FUCK NO GOD HELP ME NO PLEASE NO MY LIFE IS OVER OMG!!
    I was feeling SO bad for that idiot, because his life was seriously over he got a huge sentence cuz he had SOOOO much weed.

but what a FUCKING MORON for letting the cops search his car, how could he forget he had that much pot?!
    so thats why I wanted to stop doing pot.

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

Cops are evil and if they had probable cause they could have searched his car anyway.

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

all that suggest is that we should lower the mairjuana laws. Polititians and Pigs aka Cops often complain about overcrowded jails and prisons. And while they are saying this there are throwing a guy in jail because he had a ounce in his pocket.

4. reef

reef Member

dude i wouldn't be surprized if that show cops made up that episode.

just to get people to be like ah they have to say yes to a search or what not

5. bertrose

bertrose Member

never believe whats on tv!!!

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

A whole lot of those "police reality" shows are fake.. but Cops is the only one that's supposed to be real.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

ha!

If cops are evil, then so is your garbage man, your mailman...and ofcourse... that evil one... the veggie seller!...

They are just doing their job... grow up.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Wow... Why would you quit over that? 2 ounces is feloney... And dont travel with it.

9. FreshPhish

FreshPhish Member

Your comparison is absurd and lacks merit. It was a generalization, yes, but your arguement is flawed. There are cops (and they are many) that are sadistic pricks who wake up every morning to power-trip at work. It's where people that want power over others go when they can't hack it in upper management positions.

10. bertrose

bertrose Member

U can carry less than 100 grams in OHIO just ending up getting a slap on the wrist fine(No criminal charge). But of course if u driving with it in ur car, they first have to have reason to stop u in order to check ur car for anything illegal...so just drive safe and don't be dumb about it...they also need a warrant so unless they have one no one is getting into my car.

11. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

So were the guards in the Nazi death camps.....

Some "jobs" (like arresting and incarcerating people for possessing a PLANT) are immoral enough that NOBODY should be doing them.

Once we finally end the drug war, there should be war crimes trials for the bastards responsible for it. From Presidents on down to the local cops. "Just following orders" is no excuse for human rights violations, either in Iraq or here at home!

12. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

Ya exactly. You can't just say "they're doing their jobs." That's bullshit. They go into that feild of work knowing that they will be arresting undeserving people such as somebody peacefully smoking a joint. Wheather they feel what they are doing is immoral or not, they go into what they do knowing full well that they're gona have to arrest over bullshit.

13. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I agree with Ellis and Shamrock.. if I was a cop, (which would be kinda fun because you get to drive fast as hell, and every day is different), I wouldn't care about pot. I'd just be like "don't let me see it, so I don't get in trouble." or "Just remember, it's only a cigarette ;)" .. I would arrest the real criminals though. :)

14. bertrose

bertrose Member

Nice post Ellis and Shamrock...I got ur back completely!

peace

15. We_All_Shine_On

It's not because he got caught that I'm afraid to, it was just the desperation in his voice.. if you heard it... oh man... and it was Real tv, not cops or w/e

yeah (i think) it's been decriminalized in canada, or something, like, thats where we're trying to go, not quite legal, but pay a fine. I really can;t say though lol beucase it's all shady up here... which is good. right now, it pretty much depends on your luck witht the cops.
    you could get acop that lets ya go, or one that busts ur ass cuz its "illegal"
    most cops around here bust schools... like, only large groups.

16. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Damn I wish I lived in Canada. That way I could do my thing, cops could do theirs, and we would leave each other alone. Then I would have a lot more respect for the police force!

17. We_All_Shine_On

I totally respect cops. the ones around me HATE to arrest people...like if it's a small thing, like having a joint on them or w/e, they'll try to find a way to not have to arrest them. Its a mix of niceness and tiny bit of laziness...
    but I've been at a party where 2 cops showed up, and the first cop saw the bong on the table (in plain view) and said to me "better hide that before she sees it" , She being the other cop. Cops are there for us... like seriously, most stoners disagree, but who saves your life, protects you from murderers,and can help you out with anonymity.
    anyways yeah, so I still havent smoked up since april15 or 25 or w/e

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Damn thats a long time without the herb. But lucky you, when you smoke again youll be blazing..... :):):)

19. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

ya i saw that to

was it in tin foil with a sandwich above it? thats the one i saw

as for cops or those other shows being fake there real but slant the truth. on cops they will only show you the cases when the bad guy runs and the cop catches him. so many times people can get away from the cops but they will never show it since it makes the cops look bad! by only showing the people getting caught the cops looks so amazing so their trying to influence people not to run. think about it it would be so easy to lose someone whos chasing you in a neighbourhood you know well and they dont. hmm maybe not if ur smoking haha oh well

20. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

They let him go.

I love that clip; you can't do the time don't do the crime.

He's like "Oh god no! No! No! Oh god please, god!" over and over. LOL So frikkin funny.