Just smoked some acid

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Codmouse, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I love this thread. Each time I am bummed or sad I read a random page of this and it makes me laugh :D

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont have any acid.. But I was smoking that shit all month in my crack pipe. I might push that shit later and get an acid blast, Its been sitting on my window for days in the sun ..

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I currently have 12,720 micrograms in a balloon i've been exhaling my acid smoke into my past few sessions, I can't wait to inhale that shit. Trippin ballz for days!

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You should IV the balloon :sombrero:

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I dunno, I've only insuffalated balloons before. I'd be nervous about IV'ing it.

6. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I would start off IM then... Or rectal, but make sure you fart before you do that. Don't want to blow the balloon up ;)

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

iv the balloon ., Just pull the plunger out and slip the balloon over that end. thats gona killer rig .. ;)

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Do i just pull the baloon back or replace the plunger to shoot it?

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i *seriously* wonder what would happen if you vaporized a hit of LSD at say...the boiling point of LSD...

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

just squeeze the balloon air into the needle with the plunger out.. but dont forget you got a rinse in there, so slosh some water in the balloon and that do that.

11. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I would imagine that it would require a liquid suspension of some sort. Even if you did manage to vaporize it, would the density be so to stop the degradation of the molecules when they are so far spread? That is, UV light, heat, moisture in the air, oxygen etc.

I would imagine that in the air there would be enough elements to destroy it, even if you took the heat factor out. Whatdoyathink?

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^valid thoughts on the matter.

13. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Can't believe this thread is STILL going...

Jeez! Just smoke that acid and be done with it!

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think that LSD is not as fragile as we think and if you actually had like 250mg of crystal to put in a glass vaporgenie that while some/a lot of it would be destroyed by the heat/air/light etc, the process of inhalation is so quick that a WHOLE LOT OF IT would get into your blood stream and brain instantly and you'd likely be at an instant breakthrough. Kind of insane to think about :)

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

250mg?

I think I'll start at .5mg, thank you very much.

I don't think that being in the air would be any more damaging to the LSD than being on paper, or any other way. It would only be that way for seconds (or less) anyway.

I'm pretty sure that it would work, although obviously the effects would be less consistant, and it would be quite wasteful.

But if I had a bunch of crystal, I'd try it. For that matter, I'd try sprinkling it on weed, just to SEE... we hear you can't smoke acid, of course you can't smoke blotter to any serious effect, but I imagine it would be quite different.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That acid resin will get ya.

17. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

yeah i thought this too.

18. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yeah, I like scraping it out of the bowl and putting it into some brownies...

Actually I once put acid in brownies, and didn't tell my roommate until he'd eaten some... Yes, it does work!

He wasn't expecting Lucy to pay him a visit, but took it in stride.

19. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

God damnit mother fucker, I hate that so fucking bad... I wrote this hella witty funny ass comment (since its been a second since a genuinly funny one) and it became delete >_<

Now I need to go spend my two dollar fifty on a energy drink to become happy again... And move my friends, friends shit... :'( I will try to repost that later today... But you know truly funny posts are random, not thought out equations that you can remember, sew we will sea.

20. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Haven't you noticed that 3 of the top 4 threads in the psych section are made by me?! They will neber die! I hope. :sunny:

Sorry about the vainness, I'm just a proud author :p