Just smoked some acid

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Codmouse, Nov 20, 2009.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i got these gel tabs, but the fuckers won't light on fire!! shit just melts in my bong. how am i 'sposed to smoke these?!

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I hear walmart's having a sale on LSD patches, time release, like those nicotine patches. Just watch out you don't pick out the LDS patches or you'll start dressing like an undertaker and knocking on strangers doors... Then again, the LSD patches might take you on a similar trip.

3. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

ROFL! Are they smoking wet? my uncle did the "stereotypical" pcp thing in the 60's - he "flew" out the window- thankfully for uncle andy my aunts and uncles were able to hold him back until a mattress was placed for the landing

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Maybe you gotta freebase the gels first. That should make the cid stronger too, yes? I heard freebase LSD is more potent.
    But you have to use a crack pipe tho, bongs won't work. Thats what this dude told me.

5. luckypunk

luckypunk Member

WTF are you guys talking about

edit- OHHHHHHHH, just realised wtf was going on, let me try this :)

Yah, ive heard if you dissolve the acid in vinegar, put that on garlic bread, crush all of it and snort it you trip major fucking balls

amidoinitrite?

6. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

That's because you're supposed to shove them up your bom-bom.

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Yeah, it takes a little while to realize things when you have been smoking so much acid. For some odd reason I believe smoking it causes more confusion than eating it :/ Lol at the recent comments :)

8. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

Maybe they were window panes..........:window:

9. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

yes, but not with the screen- remember, this was the 60's- my uncle andy was the MAN! no one rocked wet sherm like Andy!

10. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

Smoking acid? Sure. How bout we mix some pot with water and make a Tea.h.c....fuck us up mayun. Yeah tehn we'll row are cars gently down the stream and live happily never after with 40 less dollars and a draggy headache.

This of course all takes place AFTER we smoke the acid. Wouldn't want the trip to wear off before we dive into THAT insanity.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That doesn't exactly work, It's well known that rectal LSD metabolizes into LSB (Lysergic Acid Buttlamide)

12. r0b0101464059r

r0b0101464059r Guest

Thank You!

You didn't smoke acid. Go away troll. :devil:

13. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Dude, why are you trolling our smoking acid thread? Leave us to smoke our acid in peace!

Me and my friends discovered the BEST way to smoke acid the other day!! You cream up a big hit in an ice bong with a pipe extension that goes into a heated chamber then back into an ice chamber then into a heated chamber then back into an ice chamber then into a heated chamber then back into an ice chamber then into a heated chamber then back into an ice chamber then you take the hit!

It sent me on this weird trip where I imagined that we had made a smoking device with an inordinate amount of cooling and heating chambers.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

although it's the less active rassemic form.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

that shit just burns my ass.. Id rather burn it in a joint cause I like joints.. smoking an L right now..

16. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm smoking 2 1/2 Crack based Charlie Sheen blotters tonight. I've heard they are a win!

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i wonder what would happen if i vaporized some hits.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

You trip hard!

20. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Interesting read