Just seeing who is out there... :)

Discussion in 'True Love' started by WildWestChild96, Nov 29, 2018.

1. WildWestChild96

WildWestChild96 Members

Hey there! My name is Kirbi, I'm 22, pansexual, living in Biloxi, MS.

I'm just kind of putting out feelers as to who may be out there looking for the same things as I am... I'd love to find someone who I can have a deep connection with mentally and physically. I'm very open minded, love talking about deep subjects, and listening to others' stories from their lives.

I'd love to see some pictures of you guys! I love long hair, kind eyes, and sweet smiles. I'm also into a bit older guys as well. I've always been an old soul who has had problems connecting with my age group.

You can ask me anything about my life or hobbies, I'm not shy! Hope to hear from some of you! :)

Running Horse likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Oh... so you're looking for a relationship? I'm kind of just hanging out, but you sound interesting. I'm sure you'll meet someone nice. I'm a 38 year old guy, but young people are cool with me; I attend classes with them at school. Nice meeting you.

3. WildWestChild96

WildWestChild96 Members

Well I'm just kind of seeing what's out there ^^ not desperate for anything, but if something came along it might be nice. I'm down to just meeting new people and having cool conversations in the meantime :)
    And that's cool. What do you go to school for? Nice to meet you as well.

soulcompromise and Deejay88 like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Right now I'm majoring in sociology, but sort of taking a break from that this semester to focus on one course in piano and another in music technology.

5. WildWestChild96

WildWestChild96 Members

Nice :) I loved psychology/sociology in junior college. I took piano for 3 years and never was any good at it xD I'm much better at singing and drawing lol

heeh2 and soulcompromise like this.
  6. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

Edward, 28 , baconsexual.

You be the pan, I’ll b the bacon babe.

We’ll make it Smokey.

WildWestChild96 likes this.
  7. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Hmmm a meet & greet in love huh? Well alot of my personal history can be found on the What's Happening thread but here's a quick overview. I'm twenty-nine, been married & divorced, & have one child, a son who lives in a medical facility. Apologies if thats a bit much.

Currently am homeless livin' in a mission in Indiana. Walked 30 miles to get here after bein' kicked out of an eco farm. Well not to get here, just where I wound up. Come spring I'll be gettin' back on the road & just goin' wherever it leads man.

I dig most classic rock, favorite bands are Pink Floyd & the Grateful Dead. Also listen to some country, mostly Johnny Cash, some blues, jazz, oriental, & a few random bands from other genres. I also sing, play drums, sort of & want to learn guitar.

I love the idea of travelling, plan to see as many national parks as I can when I get back on the road. Nature man.....

I'll leave it there for now. Last but not least here's a recent pic

Check out my album if you really wanna see me.

Peace
    RH

8. WildWestChild96

WildWestChild96 Members

Very cool that you're just living and going with the flow.

I'd love to see all the national parks as well

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sure, based on what you posted i'm pretty much looking for those things too; i think a majority of singles are. of course, i live many states away and i will never have long hair, as it's just a pain in the ass to maintain and not particularly comfortable.