Just recently came out to my wife!

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Bimechanic, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

I am 30years old male my wife is also 30. We have been together for 9 years and i just recently (3 months ago) cane out to her as “bi”. I have not ever done anything sexually with a man but have always been very interested in dicks. I dont find manly men attractive. actually, Its the opposite for me i find the super sensitive. Takes care of their body type guys clean shaved type. I have the urge to suck a dick and feel a mans cum in my mouth. I do enjoy anal play. And thankfully my wife is ok with that .

After coming out to her, she has been very wonderful in talking to me about my feelings. And very willing to try new things in the bedroom. (She went and bought a strap-on) and just to know that she loves me enough to try these new things is so comforting and it made me very happy to know she was willing and trying to please me.

Well this weekend was the first time we tried it out. I told her friday while in the car i had wanted to see her put it on and dance around the house for me. So i could see how she looked with a big dig on her. She accommodated even tho she seemed hesitant. We soon got to making out and touching each other. She was very wet. “More than normal” thus made me feel she was enjoying what was happening. She started to give me a blowjob while “warming up” my butt with a little toy we got. I was really enjoying this feeling. Then she could tell i was enjoying the anal play and the blowjob so she didnt want to stop giving me a blowjob. (Normally i like her to take the lead)

She just seemed very nervous and anxious. So i took the lead asked her to lay down on the bed on her back. I then climbed on top of her. Had her apply lube to her strap-on and then i told her i was ready for her to fuck me. I started slowly sitting down on it as it stretched my tight butthole open. It felt amazing. (She has been fingering me there for about a year now) she was very concerned about hurting me. So she made sure to take it slow. Being on top got uncomfortable so we switched it up and then shortly after her railing my little ass i told her i was going to cum. She pulled her dick out of me slid the strap to the side and slid her tight sopping wet pussy down over my dick. As soon as she bottomed out i filled that pussy with all my cum.

I then rolled her to her back so i could lick my cum out of her pussy and she loved it. I loved the taste of cum in her pussy.

My fantasy is to have another bi- man join us so we can all have sex but she is not into that and says she doesnt ever want another man in bed with us. Witch i understand this is all new to her.

Well thats my story of coming out to my wife and how our play has started out. Thanks all for reading my story

My only question is do i now just leave it in her hands as far as ever having contact with a real man?

jmadre and terracotta27 like this.
  2. Ms. Kelly

Ms. Kelly Members

Good for you two!

DaveTheBiGuy, jmadre and Bimechanic like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My now 2nd wife (I'm 55 she's 60) knows I've sucked other guys cocks in my past and wasn't sure how to absorb it at first but always new many married guys enjoy sucking cock. She doesn't want me to actually suck another mans cock but she is so turned on watching me suck on the thick 8" rubber cock she holds between her legs as I deep throat it. She's amazed, excited, and turned on that I can swallow it. She also toys with my bung hole all the time with her finger tips, uses a slender vibrator on me while sucking me off and recently we purchased to life like cocks that she fucks my ass with. We're going to purchase a strap-on harness for her so she can fuck me like a man fucks a woman. We're both very excited at the though of her fucking me with a big strap-on cock. We "snow-ball" my cum loads a lot as she loves when I "cum" in her mouth...she just keeps on sucking making me quiver like crazy and then kisses me with her mouth full of my cum as we swirl it around our mouths before swallowing our equal share.

Bimechanic and snowmanb2 like this.
  4. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

I sure do enjoy all the play my wife gives me as well but would love for a man to be able to join us. My wife is not currently up for another man joining us

5. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

I think that's great and yes, I would leave it in her hands as to if and when to bring in another man. The only way she will probably be able to accept things is if she can be sure you won't cheat with a man. Maybe after time she will be ok with it, but you don't want to risk things with her for the thrill of cock.

DaveTheBiGuy and Bimechanic like this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Fantasies and bedroom talk are one thing, reality is another.
    It seems fairly clear to me, that your wife's willingness to indulge your fantasy is an effort to stop you looking elsewhere.

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but I fear that if you strayed, your marriage could quite literally go down the pan overnight.
    Even if she does agree to you experimenting, I think that it will do a lot of damage to your relationship.
    Just think.!!!! One day she may be discussing her worries and concerns with someone. After hearing his sympathetic views, why should she not jump into bed with him.???. After all, you will have cheated.!!!!

jmadre, Bimechanic and Deidre like this.
  7. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Good point. I am not trying to rush into anything with another man. I was just sharing my story. I apreciate the advice from you all

DaveTheBiGuy, wilsjane and bry75 like this.