Just popped first half...

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 21, 2004.

1. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Hello! Sending out the mad love and positive vibes.

Are you drinking enough water? Make sure to drink plenty of water.

Might I make a suggestion? Spend some time feeling different textures. Your favorite blanket, the rug, if you have any smooth stones, those are great. Leaves or flower petals, etc. I think you'd have a lot of fun with that.

2. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

cool-E I need some synthetic love too

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I am alone and I find it ebautiful, because everyone' beside me, and I am beside everyhting, because I am everything... only i am concentrated into such a small space I wish I could escape.
    I... love the very fact that I exist.
    I think therefore I am.
    Just almost tripped on my vomit while getitng more water
    and a smoke.

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol i just talked to him on im (sweeper) it was great hes like i luv u man and i just said i luved him back ahh i hope hes having a bad ass time i wish i was rolling :)

5. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

hmm, I'm just coming down a bit now.. I wish I could throw up again.
    I've smoked like 10 cigs in an hour... I normally only smoke 2 in a day.
    I hope nobody is pissed at me for being so talkative and annoying, but I really loved talking to everyone, I felt to wanted, and love was everywhere, My life is changed, for better or worse, it is all opinion, but nothing is a bad experience when you think about it.
    I wish there was someone else I could talk to now.
    I love everyone here, all my love is being reproduced like single-cell organisms, making mroe and more love and appreciation for everyone and everyhting.
    I lvoe you guys.
    I need a hug.
    And a smoke

6. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I'm coasting... I partially lost my poetic rythmic typing...

But it's still there, and always will be there, after this realization has come and gone.
    I think you all might (just might) notice a slight shift in my typing style after this is all over... or seems to be over... maybe jsut beginning.

7. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I'm coasting o a truck... the truck is my trip, it's running out of fuel... I am still grinding my teeth, the outside love has faded somewhat, but the love of the outside has made a great impresion of the love inside, and that shall always burn bright, like the flame of hope.
    I think I'll smoke another cig.
    I am relaxed.
    I love you all, thank you so much.
    :D

8. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

It's all good... you are here now, and you were there then, does it matter if you are absent one minute, if your spirit and mark lives on forever?

9. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I am no longer a psych. virgin.
    I feel good.
    Thank you all, I (still) love you all very much!
    I will definately do this again (how long do you think I should wait until next roll?)
    I think that E is something that everyone (maybe not everyone) should experience at one point in thier life.

Thanks again, Love to all

-SweeperOfDreams13

10. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No word in a couple of hours...you're probally one with the dreams now, sweeperof!

Excellent account..did you get to talk to or see any people during the trip?

11. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, I feel fine.
    I still feel the effects kind of... or perhaps just the impression that the drug left behind.
    I'm getting some pretty decent tracers.
    I slept a deep and dreamless sleep, knowing that last night was quite possibly the best night of my life.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't with anyone. Although quite a few nice hipforumers took a few minutes to listen and surprisingly, they all humored me. Haha.
    I have a bit of a headache, but the pain is dull and meaningful. I might even go so far as to say that it's enjoyable. My jaw is kinda sore.
    Ah, stepped in the damn vomit again.
    I still feel like talking and overall the after-effects are quite pleasent.
    I feel like just sitting back and watching and admiring the beauty of existance.
    I am kind of sad that the trip is over, and feel the need for some more. Especially during the comedown, as well as now. But I'm not that stupid, I wouldn't do any more even if I had any because I know that's how addictions and dependence start... Neither of which is good.
    Makes me sad that people would actually abuse such a wonderful thing.:(
    Now a question for everyone I talked to on AIM/MSN... Did I make any sense? To me, it seemed as if I made more sense than I've ever made before, because I understood. Or was I just spewing psycho-babble and "I love you"s all night?
    Well, I don't think I left anything out... Uh, the sense of touch still feels good. I am rubbing my cheeks now.
    I think I'll go smoke a cig.

And I still love all of you!:D

12. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol u did say u luved me a few times but besides that if u hadnt of told me u were on E i probably wouldnt of known

13. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

oh ya really shouldnt have wasted your first time on your own. tis best with a group a friends who are also on the buzz. no sober folk.

welcome to the world of mdma. just go easy on them! they dont kill but they do destroy!

14. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Im surprised you threw up so much, I never do on E...

Were you doing anything else?

How was your diet yesterday?

15. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, I ate some Boca veggie nuggets, and drank some water, that's about it.
    Maybe some rice cakes?
    I had only smoked two or three cigs before I threw up.
    I think the pill may have been a bit dirty.
    Oh well, I'm not complaining, purging was great, it's like... out with the evil and impuritites.
    That doesn't make me pure though, oh, no, not at all.
    These pills do not contain god... just his phone number.

16. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

so your 14 and just done a pill on your own in your basement, sorry but thats just really sad!!! lol!! :D

17. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I think being alone is kinda I don't know a waste, but he seems like he enjoyed it. Just wait until you roll with a group of ppl. I love how all the energy and love is spread onto everyone. The first time I went to a rave like a year ago, I went and was 100% sober, I still wasn't doing E, I didn't drink all night or anything. But everyone else was rolling, and you could feel the whole energy taking over you.
    I made a friend there and he still doesn't believe me that I wasn't rolling. This made me see how much it affects who is around you in your mood. Even if you are on drugs or not.

18. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I don't find it sad... quite the opposite!
    Although it would have been better if I was with someone else.
    hey, there's always next time.
    :D

19. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

"It's all good... you are here now, and you were there then, does it matter if you are absent one minute, if your spirit and mark lives on forever?"

i think you should write that statement down somewhere....it was the most profound thing i found in this thread.....

20. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

dont do anymore on your own, very sad and a waste of braincells too, lol.

it's like getting drunk on your own is quite possibly the most saddest thing you could ever do.