Just My "crazy" Views

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Mar 6, 2017.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

It's a turtle.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like turtles...

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's an old expression: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

Hotwater

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i furst hurd that from a guy went by the handle of travis t. hip, who was a radio dj back in the days of vynyl. i think his mundane name was mike something. last i heard about him, he was in jail on some trumped up political thing, but that was back during the shrub's regeme. amd i have no idea what's become of him since. he did a syndicated audio collumn sort of thing for a while that was on all the pacifica and similar kind of radio stations back in the day before he kind of dissappeared.

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a former employer said someone overseas could replace me @ $500.00 per month.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No, I'm just not so ignorant as to think that there is a "group of people who run the world".

As I said before it is easy and lazy to adopt your world view because it alleviates you from any conviction or responsibility.

and what the hell does your response have to do with the fact that all your NWO bullshit conspiracies have as their source material and inspiration the biblical prophecies concerning the "end times".
    If you can't see it, man are you blind.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nox does have a point, i grew up with an older brother who was obsessed with end of times Christian conspiracy theories and the theories mirrored some of PR's thoughts put forth in this thread.

Also these NWO conspiracies have been around for ages, what I want to know is when is all of this actually supposed to happen. what are they waiting for?!

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

christianity's end times ended with baha'u'llah, if they didn't already end with mohammid.
    but there is something we're facing, and its what we're doing to ourselves,
    not some small secret cult of old movie mad scientests in their secret basement laboratorys crap,
    but statistically the choices all of us make,
    and that's the real 'apocalypse' which isn't a war, a comet or a god floating down out of the sky.

chump is goldfinger and the godfather, but its the censoring and hatred of logic and science.
    eco-pocalypse is a fate, but its also a choice. there's still a lot we can do,
    instead of convincing ourselves that we can't, or that enough humans can't be considerate enough.

we have a james bond villan in the white house, but lets not completely distract ourselves by that.

its still dependence on the automobile, and taking pot shots at targets of opportunity,
    and denying the universe and nature are real, and what our existence depends upon.

i'm glad to see chump's former supporters beginning to wake up and realize they've been butt hurt by their great white knight though.

9. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

2peter 3,4
    First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”

10. lode

lode Banned

It's an elaborate false flag duck, created by other waterfowl to make us believe is really a duck while the globalists secretly take away our guns, make gays marry formerly female transsexuals, making them even more gay so that nobody pays attention to the fact that the world is actually flat.

Or Donald Trump is just an idiot. So are most people. He really is giving America what they want. Overreactions and hyperbole that fits into soundbites.

I think we should just amend the constitution to give America what it really wants. Schwarzenegger vs Trump 2020.

You should rarely blame on malice what can be explained by stupidity.

2 people like this.
  11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Hallouminati

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

someone who shares a different belief then one's own, isn't mocking it. what mocks every belief, is fanaticism, that only cares about using it as an excuse.

1 person likes this.
  13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

There's probably some truth to what the OP says. I don't think the global corporate elite have attained quite enough power to control every outcome and circumstance globally. But they are getting closer each day. And they aren't invincible to being defeated. At least not quite yet.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

My problem with the OP's theory is that he gives little evidence for it. No doubt a few wealthy individuals control a disproportionate share of the wealth on this planet. Only eight multi-billionaires are as wealthy as half the world's population.
    http://fortune.com/2017/01/16/world-richest-men-income-equality/
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/jan/16/worlds-eight-richest-people-have-same-wealth-as-poorest-50
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-38613488
    These are:
    1. Bill Gates (US): co-founder of Microsoft (net worth $75bn)
    2. Amancio Ortega (Spain): founder of Zara owner Inditex (net worth $67bn)
    3. Warren Buffett (US): largest shareholder in Berkshire Hathaway (net worth $60.8bn)
    4. Carlos Slim Helu (Mexico): owner of Grupo Carso (net worth $50bn)
    5. Jeff Bezos (US): founder and chief executive of Amazon (net worth $45.2bn)
    6. Mark Zuckerberg (US): co-founder and chief executive of Facebook (net worth $44.6bn)
    7. Larry Ellison (US): co-founder and chief executive of Oracle (net worth $43.6bn)
    8. Michael Bloomberg (US): owner of Bloomberg LP (net worth $40bn)
    i seriously doubt that these guys are working behind the scenes to rule the world, but who knows. Certainly some of them, like Warren Buffett and Michael Bloomberg, don't seem to be on the same page with DonaldTrump. There are other billionaires who are not as rich but much more political, like the Koch Brothers who funded the Tea Party, the Mercer family who bankrolled Breitbart, and George Soros who supports MoveOn.com --players, but not on the same team.

There have always been theories that the world is run by a network of secret societies—the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg group, the Bohemian club, Skull and Bones, the Illuminati, the Masons, etc. There is no hard evidence supporting these theories—possibly because they’re such good conspirators. There are, however, a number of studies. that are better grounded empirically, confirming the notion that power and wealth are disproportionally concentrated in a relatively small percentage of individuals. Concern about this problem made headlines in the fifties, when President Eisenhower warned us of the growing danger of the “military industrial complex” giving the U.S. a stake in war. Yes, the President was warning us that his so-called “puppet masters” were getting out of control. Yet the elite today seems to be divided on the subject of defense spending, Republicans but not Democrats tending to favor it.

1 person likes this.
  15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

every time I hear PR or someone else begin to go on about the NWO, globalism, world monetary, etc. and how evil all this is and a nefarious plot is afoot, I am reminded of Hal Lindsay.

change few players names, use a few different acronyms but still the same story line.

16. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

It is a sheep in wolfs clothing pretending to be a duck

17. egger

egger Member

It's a similar ethos. The TV evangelists like Pat Robertson claim that they have a special private communications channel to the Devine that informs them of special knowledge about upcoming doom. The conspiracy-truthers claim they have a special channel to supposed gifted people like Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, and David Icke. The commonality is that all of them claim special knowledge about impending doom. It makes people feel important to make others apprehensive about a supposed upcoming doom and that only they have special knowledge about it.

1 person likes this.
  18. egger

egger Member

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sideways-view/201504/the-psychology-conspiracy-and-cover-ups

From the article:

"The first is the idea of a “monological belief system”. That is, once an individual has adopted a conspiracist worldview, new conspiracy theories are assimilated more easily because they support that particular worldview. Thus, believing that the September 11, 2001, attacks were committed by the United States government makes it more likely that an individual will accept the conspiracy theory that the 2005 London bombing were committed by the British government. There is accumulating evidence in support of the idea that conspiracy theories form part of a monological belief system: once you embrace one theory you tend to embrace many more.

Second, many studies have reported significant associations between stronger conspiracist ideation and higher anomie and alienation, distrust in authority, political cynicism, and powerlessness, as well as lower self-esteem. In general, these findings are consistent with the proposal that conspiracist ideation is more common among disenfranchised, disadvantaged, or powerless groups often outsiders and minorities. These conspiracy theories can play a role in self-esteem maintenance.

Third, studies on personality correlates of CTs have reported a significant negative association between conspiracist ideation and Agreeableness which was explained as a function of more disagreeable individuals being more suspicious and antagonistic toward others. There also appears to be a reliable association between conspiracist ideation and higher Openness to Experience perhaps because open individuals may show a greater appreciation for unique, unusual, or challenging ideas, or that their proclivity for new ideas may result in greater exposure to conspiracist ideas. However, these correlations are small and do not account for much of the variance."

2 people like this.
  19. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

To me Trump & others like him are not puppets in grand conspiracy, more they are highly competent salesman who know EXACTLY what buttons to press with people to get votes.

I mean, in an interview after he got elected he was asked specifically about a lot of the crazy rhetoric he used prior to his election & his response was something like: I said what I had to do to win! Says it all really.....he's a gamer!

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Fuck wealthy individuals.

The most powerful people operate in FAMILIES. The media likes to keep us focused on individually wealthy people like Bill Gates.

Most of these elite families have their money locked up in tax-exempt foundations which they control. Many of these same foundations exercise control over the media.

Funny how the media never likes to talks about powerful families like the Rothschilds.