Just how kinky is your kink?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by KW67, Sep 1, 2018.

1. KW67

KW67 Members

What are some of the things you've done or do to get off? I'm sure some of you have something to share. For me, I have:

Mowed my lawn totally naked. And masturbated while mowing (I live in the country with neighbors that are far away)

Drove my car with a 6 inch dildo in my ass (last night in fact, I couldn't wait to try it out after buying it)

Ate a taco with my hot fresh cum on it.

Freeballing whenever I can.

2. maanders70

maanders70 Members

I like laying on the floor with my legs up on the couch and trying to cum on my face or in my mouth.

I like having phone sex with guys while I'm riding an 8-inch realistic black cock dildo suction-cupped to the ledge of my bathtub. Sometimes I cum on the dildo and then suck the cum off.

Every once in a while if I'm really horny, I spit in my hand and rub it on the tip of my cock when I'm hard to shoot a little piss out onto my chest.

8MZBHVN, Racer51, FredBrice and 4 others like this.
  3. Frenchbie

Frenchbie Members

One of my friends was working for slug and lettuce in London and on Saturdays they would have a few drinks after closure to relax. I was there with him one night and this girl was flirting with me like crazy. At some point she was behind the counter and everyone else was drinking and chatting in the main room. I went behind the counter as well went down on my knees pulled her pants down and made her silently come while no one realised The funniest thing is that we never actually kissed

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

The kinkiest thing I've ever done is abdl play with my wife. As a long time DL (diaper lover), the diapers themselves don't turn me on anymore, but putting on a diaper and curling up to my wife and sucking on her tits while she fondles my diapered cock and ass turns me on like nothing else. She also gets incredibly WET during those times as well

JeffT likes this.
  5. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I'm relatively 'vanilla' by most standards. Back in the day I used to really enjoy cruising Gay beaches, bathhouses, and parties; group nakedness, watching and being watched.

Well I'm curious and bisexualmg like this.
  6. parris001

parris001 Guest

How kinky? I've flirted with crossdressing for years. Several years ago when I was fucking this local guy on a regular basis, the house next to me was vacant. The landlord had given me a key as we were friends. I liked fucking in that house because it had a massive front window that overlooked the town. I liked to get dressed at my house in my dress (not much else) and walk with my lover over to the house and let him get me naked and fuck me.

This year I took dress up time to a whole new level. Like, 100% in drag. Make-up. Big tits. Asshole and balls waxed slippery smooth. Clothes sourced from what was a pretty hot cougar chick herself. All dressed up just to be stripped and fucked.

7. Sprinkles69xo

Sprinkles69xo Members

Wife face sitting me so hot she gets worked up x

8. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

In my younger days, single and frustrated I dildoed my ass a few times, pulled myself off while driving, masturbated with a massager and came while fully clothed. Quite a load is had when doing something kinky. I'd love it if my wife were into arousing sexual kinks. I'm so open to suggestions.

9. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

In my younger days, I used to cruise for pregnant women. You can't get them pregnant when they already are. But on top of the, I also cruised for (Only LA Natives will understand the reference) Sybil Brand Cherries. (Bad girls on their period.) "Getting your Red Wings" was what we were all dared to do back in High School.

Caught one of my girlfriends with another guy, so I hit on her mom, who was lonely enough to take me up on my offer, then flaunt it in her daughters face.

Flirted mercilessly with a really cute cross-dresser, even played grab ass and did some spit swapping. Problem was he got spooked when he realized I wasn't just playing.

I have a life-like ultra-flesh dildo, a thrusting butt plug and pocket enema kit I use on myself on the regular. I really like having my ass played with.

10. Cmlovr

Cmlovr Members

I have a cum fetish and a pantyhose fetish.

Kinkiest thing I did with cum was when a friend and I shot our loads into a glass so I could drink it. 8 loads, a lot of cum! I was doing cum play and in a state of bliss while he sucked me off. I had a long, slow orgasm. Also pure bliss.

11. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

Used to wear women's lingerie under my flying suit while flying in the military. Made me smile to think that if I ever “piled in” they’d find a surprise during the post accident investigation.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  12. topper

topper Member

Kinky enough to try bi with a friend, at my wifes request. I'll be as Kinky as she wants to get, or wants me to get. She gave me my first self facial and mouthful of cum, encouraged Bi for the longest time until it became a viable alternative. We both tried anal. She wasn't comfortable with getting it, but she sure enjoyed giving it. No regrets

13. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

You are very fortunate. Pigs will fly before my wife ever suggests I try bi with a friend.

Well I'm curious and Very Kinkey like this.
  14. CRC78

CRC78 Members

It all depends on the person iam with it can be super mild to wild.. my kink is spandex and leather

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  15. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As much sex that I've had with both men and women, I'm actually not all that kinky. No fetishes. Not many sexual things that I haven't done and there are points and lines that I will not cross, i.e., watersports, scat, stuff like that. Otherwise, what do you want to do and it's on me to determine and decide if I can be accommodating and especially with someone who does have kinks/fetishes.

Well I'm curious and TomofGa like this.
  16. Paddington2023

Paddington2023 Members

My wife bought a number of vibrators years ago, including a ‘rabbit’ vibrator. She never used them much and they were put away.

Years later and I find them in the attic while tidying up. At the same time I’d been reading and experimenting with my prostrate as I try to get this phenomenal orgasm you get from a prostrate massage.

Long story short….I still haven’t experienced the orgasm, not even a tingle….but I know I can take the full rabbit in my butt. It became a fetish for a while. I need to get back to it…..

17. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I have a rabbit vibrated that I put in my butt and I have a few dildo’s that I use and butt plugs I use to . You can say I do have a fetish with butt plugs and dildo’s besides having a barefoot fetish

18. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

It's been so long, and so few opportunities, I haven't bothered with any kinks now except recently seeing if the suction cup dong still fits in my ass once or twice. I need to work on stretching a bit. I used to use whatever cock sized thing I could and work it up my ass. In the height of frustration by myself was when I'd do this.

19. 8MZBHVN

8MZBHVN Members

I get kinky on myself, dildos but plugs, my fingers, I really like getting revved up and putting my own precum, and cum in my mouth

Vajohna, Gentlye1 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  20. newdist

newdist Members

Electro-stim ! One probe in my asshole and one electrotube around my sack above my balls ! Hook them up to my units and play with the controls ! Send some nasty power jolts through my prostate and out to my scrotum ! I have video of me on a secluded beach while inserting a large homemade butt plug into my manhole and walking around nude with this huge (4"X6") chunk of balogna buried inside me ! I have given myself an enema on this same beach and then did a headstand, spread my legs and srayed out about 2 liters of water giving my self an upside down shower ! I have tied a rope around my scrotum above my balls and tied the other end to the anchor of my boat(25 lbs) and lifted and carried it on the beach ! Many more very kinky things on video !

Barefoot Rick likes this.