just found out

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by funkydope, May 9, 2004.

1. funkydope

funkydope Member

ooh, new Hipforums! =D

well i'm here, i was funkydopehippy....now just funkydope.
    =D this is lookin pretty cool, so I'm gonna go check it out. I gotta figure out how to do my sig thingy and basically everything else. ^_^ see ya all around!

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

no pics in sigs :(

3. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Are you serious Peace? That's kind of dissapointing!:confused:

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well they WERE WAY overdone. but now you can upload attatchment immages directly from your own drive, as long as their little ones that won't take forever to load, and instead of robbing someone else's bandwidth twice by deep linking form some other site that may or may not block doing so, often out of having to in order to stay online themselves. 19.7k IS a bit cramped for an upper limit. most other places i'm on allow at least 100, but i'm not about to bitch. i'm one of those people on a dialup that had to wait for hours (well ok minuets, but still minuets, not just seconds) for a thread to open because of all the huge sig img's
    don't get me wrong, i dug seeing them, well most of them anyway, at least once. but the same huge immage every time the same person replied to a thread? and not just a few people either.
    if skip ever asks i'll urge upping the file size limit to atleast somewhere arround 50k. but nothing over 100 or so and still as one time attatchemnts to a particular reply. and NOT in the sig line to clutter up the place.
    well this niche was supposed to have been about intoducing ourselves but i suppose my familliar grumbling speaks for itself. not realy though. there's a lot more to me then that. but i don't think i'll start a new thread just to do so.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

hi and welcome!