Just for you FallenFairy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I've been having a lot of fantastic and strang dreams that have have revolved around around sex. I feel a very strong enotion when I think about the warmth of a man's arms around me. I wonder how much emotion is good in a sexual relationship? Do emotional people make sex more fun or scary? How comfortable can a person or should a person be with her/his sexual partner? How do you know that the lust and desire you feel doesn't stem from some deep seeded, dangerous mental illness?

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

heh... i think if it's not a clingy passion, it is good. clingy passion is scary.. it seems like the person is desperate... and desperation to me- reminds me of a psycho.

i guess the best thing is just loving and not thinking.

3. Bellfire01

4. interval_illusion

i actually find you one of the more interesting people on here. you dont seem exactly like everyone else... which means, you are unique and a lot of people on here dont seem to be so much, to me anyways.

5. Bellfire01

6. interval_illusion

hehe, me too. :)

anyways, thanks bunches. :)

7. Bellfire01

You are welcome.