Just Curios! how did everybody find ot about the HIPFORUMS????

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by beautifulhippie2, May 2, 2007.

1. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

I was one day thinking, "Where can I find a place where other people like discussing weed, alcohol, philosophy, religion, life, science, politics, nudism, freedom, going barefoot, sex, gay sex, places, people, friends, relationships, sexual encounters, poetry, music, movies, books, computers, pets, family, weather, climates, geography, topography, cuisine, cooking, snacking, humor, comedy, satire, trauma, bliss, the afterlife, current affairs, old age, youth, middle age, education, ignorance, and the joy of legos.....

One search on (insert search engine name here) was all it took.

Cheers all....

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i fallowed a link from a place that hasn't existed for more then five years. maybe most of ten. mayBE ten or more. it was called something like zenbizaar or something like that.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

I was researching drug education in preparation for homeschooling my son, who at the time was quite small. I stumbled upon Hippyland in a search, and was directed to the "old" forums (anybody still here who remembers the "old" forums?) from there.

Incidentally, I found the threads and links here to be very valuable and educational. It was through the hipforums that I discovered Change the Climate (http://www.changetheclimate.org) and the wonderful children's book It's Just A Plant. It really helped me to solidify my opinions on drug education for my son, and helped to create an alternative curriculum for him, not based on misinformation, hype, and DARE scare-tactics.

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

From rainbow family. Had some friends, started going to gatherings and traveling, they tolf me to check here for info on future gatherings. That was in 2003, a few screen names ago

5. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

I do believe it was you who told me aboot it beautifulhippie2..haha

6. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I think I was Googling something about LSD...
    I'm glad I did.

7. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I believe I was looking into kundalini meditation or something along those lines.

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I was feeling stifled in a sinking 3-year relationship with my ex-girlfriend. So I went to google and typed the words: free love. I wanted to read about it, but also to be able to find a forum discussion for it.

I got more than what I bargained for.

9. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

i followed a link from i think simple living discussion forums.

10. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

And here we all are... a big dysfunctional family. =) Isn't that grand?