just cleaned my bong.....AAAAAAHHH!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by nesta, Sep 10, 2005.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

so much gunk taken out of the chamber....poured an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol in there, shook it up a bit...let it sit a while...took less than an hour to get as close to spotless as it will ever be able to get again in this lifetime....it looks (almost) new! also, i took an alcohol wipe like you use before getting a shot and wiped what little resin was in the bowl out....it looks better now, and hopefully will taste better as well.

i saved the brown alcohol from the inside of the bong, though. i'm going to evaporate off the alcohol and have some resiny goodness pretty soon, but i'm house sitting for my parents at the moment so i can't yet.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Hopefully you have it in a well ventilated area, cuz those fumes are flammable.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

its not like i'm going to smoke it with alcohol still in it....i'm not stupid...

4. Colours

Colours Senior Member

:D I wish i had a bong that i could clean out :(

5. nesta

nesta Banned

love my bong! its great....14 inches of pure glass, baby....heavy duty, too. get good enough hits off of it sometimes that my roommate has described it as "getting punched in the face with pot"

unfortunately its too bulky, noisy, and conspicuous to take with me everywhere, but if i could i would smoke out of it exclusively....

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

have u ever hit a roar..its wonderful.

7. nesta

nesta Banned

roor? i've seen them online and they're ungodly expensive for what doesnt look like anything particularly special. i always hear they're good, but i dont care HOW good it is, you can't justify so high a cost for such a plain looking peice...