Just came out and now I’m feeling great about myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Liam O’riley, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Liam O’riley

Liam O’riley Newbie

Hello I’m Liam I’ve recently come out to my family and friends and I’m feeling great add up my new Twitter @LiamOriley4 or my insta @orileyl911 look forward to meeting any new open minded people x

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Quick look at your insta

Can tell with the eyes

so Half those friends and family already knew

Liam O’riley likes this.
  3. Liam O’riley

Liam O’riley Newbie

A few closer ones like my mum I think have always had a inclination but I don’t think it’s all about the looks you can’t really judge a book by its cover.

a lot were really surprised but they have been really supportive.

So time to start a new chapter in my life without any worry i hope this can help somebody else in life who is wanting to take that big step and do it proudly and for things turn out great like they have for me.

(Really couldn’t of done this without the support of family and friends)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  4. Liam O’riley

Liam O’riley Newbie

Something just grabbed a hold of me tightly and now I’m flying like a harpoon daily and nightly will it ever stop? I don’t know but if you turn of the lights then I’ll glow #ifyouknowthenyouknow

5. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Liam you have chosen what makes you feel nice over the rules of others. There is no rules. There is only organism vs stress.

Liam O’riley likes this.
  6. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Putting your own decisions first like that is going to make your immune system stronger and that will protect you from mental drainage.

Liam O’riley likes this.
  7. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

1st congrats!!! 2nd totally get it. Coming out was very liberating for me and I was soooooooo much happier. People even told me I was happier. Sure there is that sense of discrimination, intolerance and hatred potentially lurking around every corner, but still life improved immensely. You gotta do you, my dude

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hmm. I think everybody knew I was into girls before I even knew I was into girls.

9. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Yeah, I thought coming out was gonna be this whole thing, but my family and friends reacted with "duh. We knew that." I thought it was this big secret. Apparently it wasn't

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah same with my family really lol. They cotton on before I made the announcement really, which definitely makes things easier.

11. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Good for you. My wife told me about her lesbian fantasies years ago. Took me several months to confess I had gay fantasies. I am pretty much gay at this point and I think the only people this is relevant to is myself and my wife. I guess if I were much younger, single, and feeling this way I would come out to certain people. My wife and I have a wonderful sex life and very supporting and encouraging of each other's sexual desires.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You are pretty much gay at this point...... and you and your wife have a wonderful sex life

Okey dokey