Just broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Peace Attack, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

We have been having alot of problems lately from me finding specks of glitter on his chin (that certinly wasn't from me) to me dealing with the pain of him cheating on me in the past...with my best friend while I was past out 4 inches away.

Now our latest problem was him insisting on moving to a beach house 30 minutes away for a month. And since I have summer school, an online course, and a job it ment it would mean we would hard time spending time together.

So as we were arguing about the beach house situation he said "I don't know if I can do this anymore" and I said "let me make it easy for you" CLICK.

And I hung up. I feel so many emotions right now, It's crazy. I'm so tempted to call him back right now

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

It will get easier

*** higs ****

3. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Specks of glitter? Are you freaking kidding me? ....that's just....wow.
    If he cheated on you in the past and it's caused you pain, why did you wait until now to break up with him?
    It's summer break, just because you're stuck in summer school and with a job, doesn't mean he shouldn't have fun. It's only 30 minutes, and if you cared enough about each other, the distance wouldn't be anything....how hard is it to hop in a car or take a bus 30 minutes?
    Anyway, good luck with the decision.

4. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

you did the right thing. i just had the same thing only different scenarios, same underlying meaning. when someone isnt willing to do whats best for the relationship, FOR YOU, they arent really there. and if you're looking for the right one, not just a good/fun one...then the pain of letting go is just something you have to accept and move on. im sorry it didnt work out...trust me, i feel for you, i made the eexact same decision, never wanted to be with anyone but her, but after hearing the same things so many times, i pulled the cord. i never break up with girls...i always let it ride out until they arent happy, i give it every chance i can. if you need to talk, hit me up...im right with you...

on a side note...you are BEAUTIFUL, trust me when i say...you will not have a hard time finding a guy who can treat you right...

5. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

You will meet someone who will treat you better.
    You'll see and stay strong and DON'T CALL HIM!