Just Attracted to Body Parts... Or Gay/ Bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Trialsize, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend is a little more than seven inches. I wish I could take all of her without gagging but I am working on it. I love swallowing her sweet cum.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I think I could maybe hook up with transgender but not sure about cum,
    I thought it was salty.

3. Escierto

Escierto Members

I thought so too. In fact I thought that I would have to force myself to swallow but when she started to cum in my mouth, it was definitely slightly sweet tasting. It was easy to swallow her load and I’ve been doing it ever since.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

While we were dating we were talking about sex, likes and dislikes when she said something about sucking dicks and I just blurted out "Yeah, I do that too"...Whoa, she thought it was hot and turned her on. I didn't finally accept saying I'm bisexual until after she helped our boyfriend fuck me in the ass. Then to be it was official taking a load in my ass after a good fucking.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The many different tastes of cum and I've tasted and swallowed plenty depends on the individuals diet and whether or not they use tobacco products. A well rounded healthy diet, no tobacco or coffee, and well hydrated with water produces the best tasting cum in my experience.

6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I heard drinking pineapple juice can improve the taste of the cum a person produced, that fits with the diet , hydration suggestions

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend has a terrible diet, drinks coffee and smokes but her cum is sweet! Makes no sense to me!

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It's more then a mouth full.................but I love the head mostly so how long doesn't mater to me!

Escierto likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Am I gay or bi.....................? I thought if a guy only loves to do a guy not a woman he must be gay..........and if a guy loves a guy and a woman he much be bi...
    Any one know the answer...........?

10. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

Who cares about labels.

Poplo. and Si69 like this.
  11. Escierto

Escierto Members

It’s a strange thing. My girl has been letting her facial hair grow because they have to wear masks all the time in public. I was looking at her today and she has quite a lot.

She would never let another man see her like that but she knows that I accept her completely. It makes me feel special and close to her as a result. In fact it makes me kind of horny for her actually. She still looks like a woman but with a twist. I guess I like the twist.

Poplo. likes this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

:)

13. Windman

Windman Members

I don't know if the label matters. For me it’s primarily his cock. In the moment though I have enjoyed the body contact when being fucked and in the right circumstance I can see where kissing would be fun if he was a good kisser and I was wound up.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wana kiss................

15. Windman

Windman Members

Lol, only as part of trading bj’s.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

At that point I'm your slave I'm under your control............Hot.........

17. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I am 80 years old and mostly straight. There is nothing I love better than seeing a beautiful naked woman, especially ass, pussy and legs. I am also very orally orientated, I love oral sex, both giving and receiving and in the last twenty years have found out that I like sucking a good looking hard cock almost as much as licking a beautiful sweet pussy. I just like oral sex. Did not suck my first cock until about age 60. My first wife had died of cancer and I had not met my current wife yet. No she does not know.

Si69 likes this.
  18. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I've met a few men who I was definitely attracted to; of course, they were all 'taken'. I find that nude men can be as beautiful as nude women, and of course, I like everything about hard cocks; sight/touch/taste; I'm very into giving head. How much I'm into male or female at any given time can vary considerably, for no apparent reason I can discern. Been this way since childhood. Which socially-defined label other people think that qualifies me for is really of no interest to me.

19. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A sexy man chest is a huge turn on as well

20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

It started for me as just being attracted to 'body parts', but let's face it - once you start feeling and sucking another man's cock, there's a connection there. Leads to feeling his ass as you suck, then kissing his thighs and ass, feeling his chest, kissing nipples . . . neck, mouth. Now matter how you look at it, it's gay sex.
    Once I experienced that pleasure, I looked at men - even coworkers and friends - totally different. Still get turned on by women, though, so if I need a label it would be bisexual

NaturalDreams, soulpoker and MJSkier like this.