Just another act of hate

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Oh So strangE indeeD, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

oh I was just replying to his comment about the drinking age sorry lol dark spots have nothing to do with people like that as people like that will attack anytime anywhere & anyone its simple a lot say that people like that don't think I don't believe that as you have to think they know they choose to for whatever reason its terrible really

2. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Dont attack my post because you dont like what i have to say, and dont put any words in my mouth either. Crazy bob, I did not say all victims should be blamed for what made them a victim but some situations would be questionable. And as for being a hypocrite, i dont smoke or drink so why would i go to a dark corner and do either? before you say something, think about it first instead of making a quick assumption. The reason your drinking has to do with the incident is because.. would you have been in that dark corner or whatever if you werent drinking? probably not. And as for lecturing, i wasnt lecturing, if i was lecturing it would be much much much longer than it is now, i know how lectures are hated, im 13 younger than the both of you, i know what its like to be a teen cause i AM. but to the comments about dark spots, sure crime does happen in when its not dark but its more likely to happen in a dark spot, and more often. I know what im talking about

3. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Jealousy, thats all i can think of as to why they would jump your mate.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm nugey plogg.

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Hahahaha!!

Well, now that that's over with...