Just a thought (while high)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by liz, Jun 29, 2006.

1. liz

liz Member

You know, in these forums, I've seen a shitload of polls about weed habits. How old were you when you first started, best place you've ever smoked up, what's the stupidest shit you did while high, do you [insert pretty much any activity] while high, etc. It must be less fun to be on smack, cause I've never seen any of these types of threads about harder drugs.

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol.. i started when i was 15 but it was only occasionally, best place i ever smoked was last night infact

lying on the grass with my best mate and a few other people, lookin at the stars, passing around a couple joints.. it was perfect ^^

3. liz

liz Member

But see, no one seems to say anything like that about coke and smack.

4. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

people don't care where others do coke or smack.. or how they do it.. or when they do it.. or who they are.....

5. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

plus this is a marijuana forum

6. liz

liz Member

I know that, I'm just wondering why it is that way, why nobody cares about any of those things. This post is really more about that marijuana-induced question than drugs themselves.

7. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Smack heads would have sold there computer a long time ago.

8. [​IMG]

9. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Marijuana alters your senses, so everything seems either a litle bit different or a little bit better. Stuff tastes better, stuff feels better etc.

Would you really wanna hear about what someone does while their on coke or smack anyway?

Pot is just more of a social thing and it's alot more fun to talk about.

10. stick

stick Member

Haha.

11. liz

liz Member

Hahaha -- good point

12. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

lol nice

14. awesker

awesker Member

liz, thats just .. fark

that is such an interesting thought...
    makes so much sense too

15. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

I think buffoon man hit the nail on the head. :D

All the people I know who are into, or were into harder drugs don't care about that stuff. When your on smack chances are your an addict, and all that matters is getting your hands on that next hit. They don't wanna talk about what they had last night, or what their fondest memory of smack was. Potheads aren't like that ... we care. :D :p