Just a question

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by TheLizardKingMike, Jun 26, 2006.

1. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Ok, I went to Bonnaroo last week and ate alot of acid. Now when I smoke pot, I can barely feel it. On the way back from Bonnaroo, I couldn't get high at all. It's been over a week since I ate any doses. Has this happened to any of you and is there anything I can do about it?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

2. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

One time the day after I tripped I smoked a blunt of dank by myself and I didnt even feel high, but a couple days after that my highs were back to normal.

3. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

you probably just burnt yourself out bro, wait a couple weeks to let yourself rest.

4. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Weeks??? Nahh... wait a few DAYS and you'll be as good as good, as long as you feel sound mentally and physically....

5. TheLizardKingMike

It's already been eight days since I ate any acid. I was on it for about three days.

6. TheLizardKingMike

Well I'm still not getting the full effects, but it doesn't really matter. A lot of shit has gone down the last few days and I might not be smoking too much for a while. Either way, I think I'm gonna take a break.

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

daym, what happened to you if you dont mind me asking?

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

If you smoke everyday just wait an entire day or two and tyhe day afterwards you will get blazed

9. TheLizardKingMike

I don't mind you asking at all man. Actually nothing happened to me, just shit that affects me. Here's the story, at the beginning of the summer, me and my friend Matt started picking up qp's to get rid of. We got it from my friend Mike who is partners with my buddy Justin. They would pick up a pound or so and spot us a quarter. We were selling some serious weight every week and smoking copious amounts of pot for free and made enough money back for gas, food and cigarettes, you know whatever.

Anyway a few days ago, Justin's dad busted him so he's not on at the moment, which means he can't put up enough money for shit and it's quite a predicament. But it gets worse, the day after that, Matt, my partner failed a drug test his dad gave him. The reason he got tested was because his sister lied to his dad about where she was going and he found out. He listened to her voicemails and one of her friends said something about Matt selling and boom he got a drug test.

So Matt can't smoke because his dad is going to give him another one sometime and if he fails he's out of the house. So naturally if he can't smoke, he's not going to want to sell. I don't feel like buying small bags anymore after smoking tons of grass for free and since Matt can't smoke I'm not going to either that much for a while. He's my best friend and I don't want to smoke when I'm with him knowing that he can't. Well that's pretty much it. I'm going to be fine.

10. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

when i smoke after tripping it makes me much higher than usual!

11. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Yeah same hear, i also get the kalidascopic visuals back, but they're not moving.

12. TheLizardKingMike

I usually get that too. It lasts for quite a while.

13. seththewhite sage

seththewhite sage Member

How was Dr. John at Bonnaroo? I heard he came out as The Night Tripper.