Just a booty call ??

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Mocabluu, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Mocabluu

Mocabluu Member

Okay,

I understand that I'm opening myself up to ridicule here, but wtf. So here goes.

My babydaddy dumped me mid-december. So, I moved back to town to be near my family and friends. An old flame, who we will call Bill* found out, and asked to take me to dinner. So we went out, and ended up hooking up. We've been having sex 3-4 times a week since then. We're both happy with the way things are. No relationship, no problems.

On new years, he got very inebriated, and when he gets drunk, he opens up alot. As we were driving, he asked me if I like him, and I told him yes, I like him alot. THEN Bill* asked me if I LOVE him. I told him No I don't love you, I don't know you well enough. After talking about it for a few minutes, we decided that our mutually satisfying relationship we have now is great, and if blossoms into anything, then so be it.

But since then we've been back to our regular habbits w/the sex. We haven't talked about the "relationship" thing since. It doesn't bother me persay, but, I kinda wanna know what he's thinking.

Any idea's on what he might be thinking?
    How do I bring it up to him without freaking him out? You can tell a guy a million times that it doesn't mean anything when you ask certain questions, but most guys think women are such emotional and hormonal beings that its not possible to be partial during a conversation about a relationships direction.

2. Mocabluu

Mocabluu Member

no ideas !?? =[

3. ang3leyezz

ang3leyezz Guest

I'm kind of in the same situation and I'm completely clueless too. I want to like the guy but the whole beneficial friends thing tends to lay heavy on my mind. It's hard not knowing how the other person feels!!! I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful.

4. Newport_smoker

Newport_smoker Member

leave him. its hard and im shure the sex rox but its not worth it theirs way to much attached its easy to say o its just sex but you have a child who should come before anything or anyone.

5. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

She should talk to him before she does anything rash. He already asked her if she had more than sexual interest in him, that sounds like maybe he has more than sexual interest in her. It can't hurt to bring up the topic again.

6. Mocabluu

Mocabluu Member

I know he has more feelings for me than just sexual. He's shy, and its taken alot of time to get him to open up to me a little. The fact that we talk every day, and we talk about more than just the usual crap you'd talk about with someone you're just sleeping with. We just tell ourselves that its just sex. But there's more there.

I'm afraid of letting myself get too interested in him.

MY KID, has NOTHING to do with this. I'm the only parent my daughter knows, and my child ALWAYS comes first, but just because I have a kid, doesn't mean that I can't have a personal life, or a sex life. I'm a full time mom, full time student, full time job, and I think that I'm entitled to have some kind of ME time. Don't think my personal issues should be treated differently because I'm a mom.

7. Newport_smoker

Newport_smoker Member

ok im not being a bitch pleae dont take it that way. its just that one of my good friends is going threw the SAME thing and i read your post when she was telling me about it. im sorry if my post came out wrong. but look at what this guy is doing to you hes messing with your head. and i just hate seeing people get hurt over guys, i'v been their and it sucks. and i try my best to keep other people from getting stuck in a situtation that will hurt them in the long run.

8. Mocabluu

Mocabluu Member

I understand. But he's not driving me crazy... just a little confused. I just want to know how to bring this up with him without scaring him off because I DO like him alot.

As for being screwed over by men, hunny, I've been there and back again twice! lol. My daughters dad has been screwing with my feelings, and been emotionally abusive for three years now. I don't have much of any "feelings" left =/

I thank you for your concern though. I'm sorry for snapping. I just get overly protective of myself when I feel attacked since I've become a single mom. Just comes naturally now. :eek:

9. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Chances are if he asked if you loved him he has feelings for you. When you said no, maybe he felt rejected and tries to act like it doesn't matter. If you were just a booty call I doubt he'd talk to you just for the sake of talking.

Give your relationship a chance. You seem invested anyway, so why not see where things go? Just take it slow ;)

10. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana Member

Yeah, I agree with what he/she said.

11. Newport_smoker

Newport_smoker Member

i understand dont worrie about it. and if you do really like him...A LOT than talk to him...ask him where you stand. thats probley the best thing you could do.