Jussie Smollett Is Still Hot.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

He may be headed to prison. But he is still hot, IMHO.

It would be a tragedy if we have to see less of him too, for that reason. He may have made a mistake. But he is still a beautiful person (morally, spiritually and physically).

I don't know if any of you know. But he is part Jewish and part Black. And as often happens with such a union, he has these angelic good looks.

He clearly got the best of his his parents' DNA too, in any event. I saw a picture of his brother. His brother is okay. But he is clearly the attractive one of the two.

Seriously: What do the rest of you think?

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

It'd be interesting to have sex with Jussie Smollett too. Hey maybe he is reading this right now and is game for that. I heard he has a boyfriend. But that doesn't mean that he's monogamous. George Michael was in a committed relationship. And cruising the public restrooms was a nonissue for him and his mate. (BTW don't cruise public restrooms. It is definitely illegal. I am only using that as a hypothetical example of what I am talking about. And always play safe too:smiley:.)

:smiley::smiley::smiley: