Jumping

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by A-Shwa-Child, May 31, 2006.

1. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

This is just a shilly thread, i wonder if there is more people out there like me :p
    I love jumping and seeing my hair in mid air. Like right when its in mid air, all the dreads separate. Do you know what i mean? :p I dont know how to describe it, but i love seeing my hair in mid air :D

2. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

Zero-G hair! makes you want to go to into space, just so it'll look like that all the time! I totally know what you're talking about ('course, I don't seem to get it so much anymore since my hair's so much longer) and it's not even about the fact that I've not slept in 48 hours. :p

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Dancing in clubs is ace some people have taken some awesome photos of my jumping around to the music and they get caught in the air by the light.. !!

4. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

I like to do it and take pictures. :p

I have one in my sig right now. :D

5. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

hey Dandelion, u should post those pics because they sound awesome!!
    ~i totally know what u mean i love seein my dreads flying around. dancing + dreads u

6. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

hey Dandelion, u should post those pics if u can because they sound awesome!!
    ~i totally know what u mean i love seein my dreads flying around. dancing with dreads ;) so much fun haha
    peace~