Joose!??

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by Feelings Of U4ia, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Has anyone heard of these things? They are pretty damn hardcore, especially considering the alcohol content...and they are damn cheap. It takes me about 12 beers to get a good buzz, and 4 of these had me fucked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joose_(drink)

Check it out.

7-11 has them.

2. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

Everybody in my school drinks those! I've only had the orange flavor of it myself but it tasted pretty nasty to me after drinking it awhile so I just went back to getting king cobra for my cheap alcohol fix. How's orange compared to the other varieties?

3. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

I have a friend that's like sponsored by them. He gets cases of them for free at his doorstep. I don't know how it works, but that kid is always wasted.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

They have Orange, and Red...as far as I know. One has like a percent more alcohol content then the other, I can't remember which though. Orange tastes better then red, IMO.

5. moomooman

moomooman Member

holy crap. i wish i was sponsored by alcohol, its my favorite thing. im still amateur though i guess. i thought i was profesh, but if you can get sponsored by alcohol, then i guess im not as cool as i thought. joose does kick ass though.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

How the hell do you get sponsored by alcohol lol.

7. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

No one really knows how it happened, we just know that it did. He supplies it for everyone at every party. They send him shit all the time. Drinks, hats, stickers. etc.

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Ask him how that happened?