Joker

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Oct 6, 2019.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wanted to see this, my parents saw it and my mom said they both didn't like it. A family friend passed away recently tho, so they were probably going in with heavy hearts.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

same. well, mostly the same at least. i don't think i even knew it existed before this thread, but the same other than that.

3. The DC universe has the potential to be really great. Too many people are busy making movies instead of films, though.

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Finally got around to seeing this. I, too, came away from it somewhat unsure about what all of the critics were up in arms about it. I think the major selling point of the film is that it blurs the lines between hero and villain. That is a mark of great film story telling.

5. ChoosChins

ChoosChins Members

Loved this film so much, and Joaquin was amazing as the Joker. I also like seeing Gotham as dark, dirty and gritty as possible.
    Now I want more! Especially Penguin and Two-Face films please.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Check out Happy feet!

ChoosChins likes this.
  7. Mike909

Mike909 Members

This movie was awesome. You don't need to be a Batman or comic movies fan to like it either, IMO. Does have a few neat little insignificant tie ins to the batman world too tho, just adds to the fun. Can't wait to see again.