Joke time.

Discussion in 'Alternative Technologies' started by willedwill, Mar 28, 2011.

1. willedwill

willedwill Member

A new technology can be artisan wells, but I won't go into the exact goals people could develop in mind of the pre-9/11 tendencies for management justice.

Can forest fires be excluded from global warming perfection, and attached to the new technology of burning houses down from the resistance to trust the fellowman in the situation of GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS, or WORSHIPING WITH THE COMMON RELIGIOUS ATTITUDE OF BUDDHISM (hey in Kyoto:D)? But forest fires can be desired to occur appropriately away from Man and directed to new inner growth. This can even be connected with Radiation therapy for the new land.

Goddot will have this for Mankind. I hope it isn't a Japanese delivering Me Pizza tonight.:mickey:

2. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

What on earth is going on here.

3. willedwill

willedwill Member

A mushroom farm isn't it? But somehow people don't like to believe in farming anymore like they used to.

4. willedwill

willedwill Member

Come on. More... Is it possible that the knowledge of indeterminist worldly values are not after-all medical conditions because it was qualitative to be better off about. Nobody knew in second Nature.

Quantities are so indifferent.

5. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Where is the reader supposed to get a mushroom farm out of that?
    I read something about global warming, a quick rant about something religious, and complaining about a japanese pizza delivery man.

6. willedwill

willedwill Member

I see: I may be the mushroom, or worried about becoming one still. I think too much about "La Zoo la Nuit". Get off your motorcycle; do what you're supposed to do; it feels great to be a mushroom; like dad? There's also: Peter Gabriel's song. Of course, you are claiming that I evade the values of the oush for the broad LOVE of human nature.

Therefore, the question: Is human nature about Love?

7. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Or the call for it. All of our tussles are consensual.

8. willedwill

willedwill Member

Nope; you have a pre-war or revolution mentality. The revolution cannot happen in Libya because of weapons. Weapons are the unknown truth of the human nature which stutters to it's changing for Ethics.:2thumbsup:

Now this is serious the un-comical way of the transparent justice treachery from the Pentagon. I made a joke at Barbara Star on WIll Baker's site in 2006. Ha,...ha..., ha...., Now she gets back at me.

9. willedwill

willedwill Member

The best way to regard it a weapon is from the point of view of no human nature? (the right can go on refuting Strawson on the issue of instruments of meaningless conscience for Justice, and fame:D; the emoticon is either a weapon OR an instrument) Yes; if there is on the other hand no human nature, then the car is justice for the bazooka guy.:eek: