joints..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, May 14, 2013.

1. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I've been allright...I've got a soul music mood today..wooh...:)
    how have you been,Wyld??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukOs3am7CtE"]King Curtis - Memphis Soul Stew - YouTube

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

tiger you're always a joy to smoke a joint with...:ssmokeit:

here's some good music.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHS-pVRbc38"]Nikka Costa - Fooled Ya Baby - Live - Roxy (LA) - YouTube

3. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

^very nice:ssmokeit:

4. Hasjtag

Hasjtag Member

I love them too. Never smoke weed in any other way.

I've tried a lot of things, but joints are the best.

5. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

i use a bong for the convenience but a good joint is my favourite way to get nice and stoned

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I don't know, I like glass bongs, and glass pipes CAN be nice, but often are better lookers than smokers. For functional small pipes, wood or stone with a small hole (and probably no carb), instead of a hollow pipe with a push bowl, seems to hit much better, other than very select pipes.

Even if they're not the most efficient, joints make for a nice smoking experience.

GOTTA have good papers though, nothing with firesafe shit on it. Zig~Zags are the best, I guess I hope they haven't switched the watermark over to fsc glue, but... ehh. RAWs are okay, but sort of gimmicky and a give away about the smoker's intentions.

Blunts can be good in some situations, but generally feel really nasty and unhealthy. Also, rolling blunts is plumb easy, so it's funny to see people who are all cocky about their rolling skills, but can't roll a joint. And then, they just try to play it off by saying they don't like joints, and something about joints being little or wimpy. Yeah, my joint has twice as much as their blunt, it just isn't bloated with cancer and tar, and you've gotta stick it once, instead of being able to un-roll and re-roll or tighten or adjust it for ever and a day.

So yeah, joints ftw.