Jointman69, A liar?, or is he speaking the truth

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Budman420, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budman420

Budman420 Member

Jay AkA Jointman69 is quite the liar, you knew all along, as a matter of fact you told hoAx to post that so you wouldnt have to pay trippin back, your quite the strange man, first you say "fuck the forums, at least i got bud out of it", and now its, "I love the hip forums family, I would never lie to yall"

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You are all 15 year old drama queens... who gives a flying fuck about Jointman, or any one of you idioti potheads who will never make the world a better plae?

3. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

lets learn how to spell first. then we can talk.

4. Budman420

Budman420 Member

Well, seeing as how Jay likes to lie, I am forced to do this, Jay, if you dont stop your lying about you not knowing anything and all your shit talking then im gonna be forced to bring up a story about "vb", please dont make me do this, i will go into extreme detail

5. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

What's your opinion on alcohol?

6. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

I hate to break it to you buddy, but you were lying your ass off too. Pretty much the only person anyone is going to believe about any of this is TrippinBTM. But tell us this story, true or false it sounds entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.