Joint Rolling - a dying art?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SpAcEdDeadhead, Jan 5, 2005.

1. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

And who here still loves to get a good ole fashioned shot gun?? Can't do that w/ a pipe.

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

aint that the truth

3. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Shot guns mess me up =P

I never really have the time to sit down and try and roll... I tried to roll a blunt in the car on new years eve and that was a disaster... Some time I am going to sit down and get good at rolling, though. Until that time I have the rolling machine, which is mighty helpfull and easy, despite cheating...

I like bowls because of how they hit and I can get more use out of my ganj. I always hold onto roaches hoping to smoke them later but with a bowl you can smoke it all down to ashes easier. Joints, though, are less obvious and better for public places. Aside from bowls being easier to pack than rolling, I'ld say both have their advantages!

4. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

I think there is a certain satisfaction to rolling and smoking a joint. Theres just something about using something that you made. Its more personal i guess. I smoke alot of joints, but i really dont roll that much. I guess its because the weed i often have is better quality. But i do save some of my shake and shwag for joints.