Join A Modern Traveling Commune

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Thestoryofhilly, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Thestoryofhilly

Thestoryofhilly Members

Hi.
    Our names are Andrei and Hilly and we have been on the road as travelers and activists for half a year.
    After going to school at Kent State University for a few years, we sold all our stuff and hit the road.
    We are currently located (for the time being) in colorado springs, colorado. We livw out of a ford explorer with our two fur babies; Craig and Lacie.
    (not to sound cliche but...) We are on a search for self discovery.
    Along our route we stop to take in any breath taking wildlife we can.
    We also work when needed to.
    We started our journey in Ohio on our own.
    Now we are reaching out to the hippy community to find other like minded people that would like to join a modern traveling hippy commune. Like straight outta the 60s. Eden express type stuff.
    We are really serious about this. We want to create a safe and tight knit family that helps out one another and want to help be the changes we wanna see in the world.
    It would be hard work but the experience would be beyond worth it.
    The idea itself can be scary, and yes the actual act of leaving your home to hit the road will be scary. We went through it. But you wont believe how easy it actually is once you get started. We have got to camp in so many beautiful natural forrest and see so much of what this country has to offer. Sound like something for you? :)
    If you are really serious about this and I mean Matrix serious, shoot me an email @ thestoryofhilly@gmail.com

2. juliefreedom

juliefreedom Members

i am 47, no ties, daughter is grown, love music, have small disaability check ready to live the free life love nad peace!!