Johnny Weedseed Movement?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by freedomrider, Aug 18, 2015.

1. freedomrider

freedomrider Member

Just daydreaming here...

What if every seed found its way to a roadside ditch or a park or a field? Imagine a steady stream of seeds from private aircraft flying overhead and from vehicles on country highways. Marijuana seeds from every strain and potency, growing in the wild like any other natural plant. In 10 years there would be NO way to eradicate it because it would be everywhere.

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

mostly cannabis requires cultivation.. it does not do so well just tossing a seed anywhere. take it from me who has dumped ounces of seeds in random places, only to come back to inch high plants not doing so well.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

would johnny weedseed wear an upsidedown bong for a hat?

1 person likes this.
  4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

in reality there's too many growers to erradicat weed, and even organizations dedicated to finding, saving, and cataloguing every strain

once pot becomes legal almost everywhere, the real question right now. Is who alive right now is going to become the starbucks of pot? the king legal dealer

5. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

I've thrown pot seeds in various spots, sometimes they literally will grow themselves, when you allow them to live in the proper spots and with the right weather patterns, enough sunlight, etc. Cannabis originated in the wild, so while not all varieties or strains do equally well in the same locations, it's called weed for good reason, because it becomes a weed when left to its own.

6. freedomrider

freedomrider Member

Exactly. Once cannabis is reintroduced into the wild and every field, park and open space is infested with it, the pot monopolies and the State will have a hard time holding it down.

1 person likes this.
  7. freedomrider

freedomrider Member

In Ohio they are trying to pass a law which will allow exactly 10 growers to forever be the only growers of weed. Needs to be voted DOWN.

8. SpectateSwamp

SpectateSwamp So pro Pot it's scary

Good going Johnny..

Right now I have sprayed Colloidal Silver on what remains of my plants (5 TO 10 percent)

I will be planting the female seedlings in the wild. Lots and lots.

They can't stop us Johnny.

1 person likes this.
  9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator