Joe Biden, founding father of mass incarceration

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jun 16, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This is awful

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Democrats are not really "left" wing. It's just an illusion brought on when the other party supports racism and fascism. By comparison the basic human decency the Democrats offer seems revolutionary (republicans certainly agree too).

Each party is driven by cooperate interests. Prison is a business and when people don't break the law it's bad. So you make them break the law and the best part it will get a good portion of society angrier at the "criminal" thus making more of your laws easier to pass. Clearly all this crime is happening right?

FritzDaKatx2 likes this.
  4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That was a long long time ago. Shoes, have you looked at his campaign website?

His policies don't sound half bad. I think I'm just a little concerned that when it comes down to it though, he will revert to old ideas. Like for example in foreign policy, or troops overseas. He will have a strong presence in that arena.

I believe that we should help other countries, but I'm not exactly sure the military is the right agency for that help. What other government agency is there though? So it's ok I suppose.

His policy sounds fresh on the website; a far cry from the man in the evidence you've brought to light. I think he's changed, and I'm sure he realizes that the electorate has changed. He may though still cater to older voters, and he is older himself! :)

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Origin of A Leopard Cannot Change Its Spots. This expression is derived from the Bible, from Online Bible: Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

I looked at the website.

Bunch of bull, lots of long winded paragraphs with tons of fancy adjectives but no substance.

Now they want "drug courts" to keep people out of jail but everyone knows 80-90 percent of people relapse and of course those4 drug tests with a 98% accuracy witch means take one every week for a year and by default you get a false positive.

Anyway the dude is 77 YO and hasn't changed.

I guess it all depends who would be pulling this puppets strings the "global elite" or the real left ?

Dudes probably going to roll out Kamala Harris as a VP soon.

[​IMG]

7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Kamala Harris is no better, check out her record as a prosecutor of pot growers in Cali before legalization. Her spots change daily. I would be most unhappy with her as VP.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

He's an old conservative white man that was an attempt to calm the GOP over Obama's blackness. It clearly did not work. The VP is often a popularity contest. Sara Palin would not have had to say much either so she could be stupid with skeletons in her closet too.