Jocelyn Elders says yes to Marijuana legalization

Discussion in 'Cannabis News' started by ZenKarma, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Former Surgeorn General of the United States, Dr. Jocely Elders, has called for a yes vote on marijuana legalization, and for an end to the war on drugs.

And of you listen carefully to what she is saying, she has all the right reasons for endorsing Prop 19 and cannabis freedom.

Watch the entire interview on CNN here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXUkUtofQDA

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yeah, I watched her explain her position. She is 100% correct and an inspiriation. Too bad she's not in the current administration. She's the best SG the US ever had.

Did you know she encouraged kids to masturbate and even suggested that teens should be taught how to do it!

How great is that?

Here's a tribute to her, the Masturbate-A-Thon!

3. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

I don't know that a masturbate-a-thon is particularly desirable, certainly not in a public place. This particular activity deserves to remain private. The "Center for Sex & Culture" does have a website and an address in San Francisco, at Mission and 11 Street. There is no doubt that a few fringe individuals might have staged such an event at a private spot indoors, but on first reading of Skip's post it sounds like some public event. I doubt it was in public, but San Francisco has surprised me more than once.

That Elders got fired for saying "I think that it (masturbation) is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught" (www.wikipedia.org) doesn't come as a great surprise. Public figures have to learn the difference between saying things in public and saying things in private.

Elders' views on marijuana agree with mine one hundred percent.