Jimmy Hats

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hiphopforrespect, Jan 3, 2005.

1. hiphopforrespect

hiphopforrespect Member

Is there anyone else who doesn't really get any feeling when they use condoms? I really hate using them because when I do it takes away a lot of the sensation. I've tried all different kinds with different girls in different positions and it still sucks.

I really don't wan't to quit using them because we've got so much fucked up shit out there these days but at the same time it almost makes it not worth even bothering with fucking. Without them it's great, but with them I'm like whoa where did the feeling go?

And yes, I'm putting them on correctly.

2. tom

tom Member

Condoms suck!!! They make sex about as thrilling as skydiving from a bunk bed. However there's all that jazz about preventing aids, pregnancy, herpes, etc etc so I guess they're worth it in the long run.

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

I also hate using condoms (i'm a girl). there really is no comparison to having sex without one, but that should be saved for someone you trust with your health and of course, you would be okay with having a kid with. honestly.

of course, you could just fuck around without a condom with random chicks and see how lucky you are!

4. hiphopforrespect

hiphopforrespect Member

Either way, they fuckin' suck.

Fuckin' human advances.

5. gertie

gertie Senior Member

those fucking human advances are saving lives.

6. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

well if they take away all teh feeling, just dont do it then. fucking whiner