Jim Morrison on LSD

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Silvine, May 29, 2006.

1. Silvine

Silvine Banned

This was my mind fuck.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

jim ate cid?

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

he was straighter than a mormon on a kansas highway

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

he did do some drugs..but mostly he just drank A LOT.

5. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

at the begining he was into acid grass and mind expansion but stopped smoking because it made him paranoid, and gave up acid for drinking. but yeah he did alot of acid

6. Silvine

Silvine Banned

*grins* No, dudes, I mean listening to Jim Morrison lyrics and poetry when I was on LSD was my mind fuck.

7. peaceloveandmusic

peaceloveandmusic Member

what the fuck?jim did drugs all the time,especially acid!

8. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Jim Morrison quit smoking weed after he had a bad experience with some laced weed on a trip to Jamaica, but it's said that one time before he quit, he smoked 6 ounces of weed by himself in a single day.

9. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

LOL Jim never went to Jamaica, Im pretty sure of that... I heard he quit doing Weed because it make him feel dumb... And he "quit" doing acid (im pretty sure he kept on doing it untell his final trip to paris) when he stared to drink alot more (In the moive portrail of Jim is enaccurate, which i was told by the band...). Anywho, These are interesting facts, which undoudtably effected his poetry.... *wonders off*

10. Graffin

Graffin Member

Jim Ate Cid. Thats awesome band name. I just might use it

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

haha jim ate cid, that IS an awesome band name.

gym eight syd is better.

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

jim morrison was reknown for his drug use - why's that so hard to comprehend? it was a known fact - shouldn't be a mind fuck at all..
    this topic has given me a mind fuck though so in one surreal trail of events the outcome of this topic is a mindfuck...
    weird

13. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Believe what you want, but I read it in his biography, No One Get's Out Of Here Alive. Is it really so hard to believe that some one who got as fucked up as he did, as often as he did went to visit Jamaica, a place where you can buy a quad for $5 even today?

14. xflowerchildx

xflowerchildx Guest

Yeah, I read a biography... Life, Death, Legend, I think. It said he and Pam went to Jamaica.. but that was later.

15. Graffin

Graffin Member

The first dream begins amid the pre-Miami fight with girlfriend Pamela Courson and proceeds through the disastrous Florida performance and the ill-fated trip to Jamaica. Morrison finds himself on the beach having a curious and poignant conversation with John Densmore, during which the latter reveals his ambivalent feelings about the singer. Densmore just could not understand Morrison's self-destructiveness and doesn't want further explanations at his point. Morrison descends into fury as the dream ends, and he wakes up in a sweat, still at Mr. Jones' home

16. JMorrison

JMorrison Member

No One Here Gets Out Alive and Life, Death, Legend have some inaccurate facts....you can't ALWAYS believe what you read. I'm not sure Jim went to Jamaica, I think he went somewhere in the Caribbean. But he did not bring Pam with him. He invited her but she declined (I think they got into a fight).

17. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

Didn't he do a lot of cocaine too??

18. Silvine

Silvine Banned

I recently read a 'conspiracy' book which had a section dedicated to his death. They mentioned Jim binged heavily on cocaine and also took heroin.

Strange thing is they also said this (from my memory);

There were several Jim Morrisons. They all worked for the CIA and other Government organisations doing sociological experiments for example trying to distable third world economy.

They used to some times meet after his death (which was wierd) to figure out their plans.

There was a guy called Jim Morrison 2 who owned a company they used to work for publishing books, films, and music. They say Jim was in to Voodoun and went to paris for a month during a stabilizing period of the soul so Jim could astral travel to far places. They say JM2 actually did these journeys on occasion and this time the soul did not bother to return, or actually, another High Priest, under the name of Jim Morrison 1, captured the soul of JM2 in a clay pot.

Another story was that Jim was at a Rock club in Paris and OD'ed and they took him back to the apartment and tried to rejuvinate him in the bath tub only to die.

19. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Who the fuck actually said morrison wasn't on drugs!? haha read some of his stuff or listen to a few songs. I can't even begin to understand them unless I'm baked...

Morrison's like my hero though. Some of his stuff is truely amzing, and I've actually heard that the way his character is portrayed in the movie (like how he acted all the time) is pretty close to real, which is fucking far out man

20. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

THATS WHAT YOU CALL A BAD HEADACHE