Jihad Bells

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Whats the difference between a hippy chic and a muslim woman?

The hippy chic gets stoned before commiting adultery

GLENGLEN and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

We had discussions about it but they weren’t very frequent. As I said in my OP in my thread about blacklisting or unfriending someone over politics, I said I’m not a very politically vocal person outside of the internet, same especially for religion. People are way more sensitive over religion than politics in my experience. When we did talk, I wanted to learn his world views. Not to debate.

I had only one. But when his friend and wife came over to stay for several weeks, it sure felt like I had 3 Muslim roommates in that apartment.

Then you have leftist westerners like you who want to mass import that same illiberal right-wing culture over here. By doing so, will undo centuries of liberal egalitarian accomplishments.

Hahaha you’re still triggered by my shitposting from last year! If all women were feminists (which they are not), and if a man doesn’t want to fuck any woman, that would be like saying that all homosexual men are misogynist. I’m actually laughing that you can’t get over my petty one liner. You’re softer than baby shit

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Two nuancations i think you're fully aware of:

1) Just because our western societies have embraced an egalitarian and liberal culture doesn't mean everbody in it embraced it. There are still many (native) people in our countries who never gonna embrace it. As long as they don't act upon their illiberal convictions in a discriminating way that should be ok. Freedom of thought and all. But don't act like such people mainly come from foreign countries.

2) No sensible westerner (left, right or apolitical) wants to mass import overly intolerant/discriminating foreigners who show signs of incompatibel cultural views and likely never will assimilate in our societies. Why put it like that? If you're really serious I will point out again you're the biggest victim of misleading media on here.

It's pretty nasty to pose that liberals in general or a fellow forummer that are arguing for taking in certain foreign refugees are applauding taking in any kind of foreigner, not regarding any possible threat or problems. Or that any foreigner from a specific region/with a certain religious background is by default a bigger risk to our egalitarian and liberal society than lots of people born and raised here.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Where are the indigenous/aboriginal people that used to inhabit the lands that are now covered by the Netherlands?

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What liberals actually say: "Out of all the muslims who emigrate to western countries, the vast, vast majority come to live peaceful lives in an economically prosperous and tolerant society and do not deserve to be discriminated against."

What 6 eyed shaman hears : "Hey guys, lets mass import that same illiberal right-wing culture over here. By doing so, we will undo centuries of liberal egalitarianaccomplishments. Fun times!"

Stuped libruls!

6. Asmodean

Why exactly are you asking this?

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

6 seems concerned with cultures polluting each other. This is a common theme among those who fear Islam. They will come and take over and somehow me a white male will suffer.

The world has intermingled for centuries. We would have to go back to the times of Columbus and a "new world" to see examples of a culture living independently. Once 2 countries are aware of each other they share goods and culture. What is good or fun is taken from each.

I guess what he would call white western society is not created by white people it is created by people. Even in the Middle Ages before Columbus there was trade with the Islamic Middle East.
    It's quite sad to have such low self esteem and bigotry that you look so hard to feel special by birth. You should achieve something yourself and not think as a white man you are better. We are all human and for the most part the same. We seek love, safety, and the freedom to persue interests. No matter if it's Jesus or Allah.

When the Christian world was burning books that were not the bible and killing men who said the Earth orbits the sun Muslims were the leaders in science and math. "Let that sink in" to quote. That's the knockout phrase right? You are now owned by logic and not the emotion of hate.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't think anyone with the ancestors Australians have can comment on an inferior culture. Chances are that you were born there for a reason. And that reason someone in your family tree was naughty. Some of them did rape, some of them did steal. Some were good people.

Despite that the country seems particularly raicst at times. They were Trump before Trump. But like America the lower classes seem to flock to it more.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So basically your argument is; because someone in my family stole a loaf of bread 240 years I am not allowed to comment on muslim women getting stoned to death supposedly for adultery ( we all know most of time it means they were raped) in the present

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You used the word native and you said "But don't act like such people mainly come from foreign countries"

So who do you think is native to the Netherlands?.

Most Dutch descend from immigrants that wiped out any indigenous population in the region and left no evidence

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh hell I really really would wish you had the capacity to learn so we didn’t have to go over the same things over and over and over….

So ok let’s begin - the problem here, as has been highlighted many times, is that you often seem opposed to liberalism and egalitarianism.

How can you say you are a protector of such values when you promote ideas that seem opposed to them in many ways?

Thing is that in many countries there are illiberal and right-wing people that have nothing to do with Islam, but you have often seemed to align yourself with such alt-right groups rather than oppose them, in fact the whole blinkered Islamophobia thing is very big with many hard right groups along with the white supremacists.

As explained many times people on the left think the best way to tackle extremist illiberal thinking is through education, do you honestly believe that joining up with white supremacists in their simplistic Islamophobia is actually going to improve things?

To repeat something I asked in a previous discussion on this subject with you “How is pointing at people and saying ‘hate them’ a way of ‘curbing’ the supposed problem, isn't it just going to create new problems?”

So again what are your solutions we ask but you haven’t yet come up with any coherent rational or reasonable replies.

12. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

And with the latter you have often complained about feminists saying –

I'd never fuck a feminist. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from

A ‘joke’ that seems to indicate your own views about women in society.

LOL I quote your ‘joke’ because it is a very good example of your world view. I mean even your belief it is a good joke that you are happy to say in public says a lot about you.

Oh and are you saying you think homosexuality is bestiality as well?

I mean on one level it your way of seeming the world in simplistic absolutist terms there are ‘good’ feminists who don’t upset your views of what women are like (better listeners and empathize much better than men) and which you wouldn’t mind fucking and then there are ‘bad’ feminists that talk back and don’t care so much about your feelings, those are the ugly and bestial ones that you don’t wish to fuck.

And you really do seem to have a thing about fat shaming that is all about your perception of how a woman should look.

I’ve got this impression about you from the many things you have said and the many you have not (like refusing to address criticisms of your views) it not just about your supposed joke that’s just a handy shorthand, that I think give an impression of the kind of person you are.

I mean I could also throw in here the fact that when you have thought you were been accused of racism your defence rested on you liking ‘Brown Mexican girls’ and in having had sex with a black women.

It all an insight into how you think.

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Van

That’s a bit of a mad thing to say if you think about it.

I mean ‘people’ as in human beings never independently evolved in the Netherlands or Europe as a whole so the idea of ‘originating or occurring naturally in a particular place’ goes out the window

Then again the ‘Netherlands’ is a pretty recent invention starting I thing in 1588 with the establishment of the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.

Before that the region was inhabited by those that migrated into the region, the early hunter gathers probably just passed through, then there are the early farmers, Beaker folk, Celts, Romans, Saxons, Frisians, Franks, Jutes, Angles, Scandinavians and Spanish to name a few (and they have nearly all left evidence of there been their, even in the DNA record)

This is pretty much a picture of most of Europe.

So can you be a bit more specific about what ethnic group is supposedly wiping out the people that happen to inhabit the area we know as the Netherlands at the moment?

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Post Is So "Out Of Line" I Refuse Acknowledge It In Any Shape Or Form..... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What?

Dude, you just had a go at 6 eyed for his supposed lack of comprehension skills ( In that apparently if he doesnt agree with you he has trouble learning)

How did you jump to wiping out people at the moment?

Asmo said:

Which I found ironic since he is Dutch, and he used the word native, so wanted to find out when he thinks the first time it happened in the region he lives in, the land the Netherlands now occupies. The first time invaders in his little part of the world didnt act upon their illiberal convictions in a discriminating way and it was ok?

The short version, his little neck of the woods has been raped and pillaged, claimed by thousands of different groups over the last 40,000 years, so what the hell is he talking about

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, just one more

Knock Knock
    Whos there?
    Allah Akbar
    Allah Akbar Boom!

17. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Van

Well within the context of modern day immigraion you said

Where are the indigenous/aboriginal people that used to inhabit the lands that are now covered by the Netherlands….Most Dutch descend from immigrants that wiped out any indigenous population in the region and left no evidence

Sorry if i got you wrong, can you explain your thinking?

18. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Just the usual misdirection. As if prehistoric humanity has anything whatsoever to do with modern immigration.

B b but your ancestors did bad stuff!!!
    Jesus.

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Van

To add to the about

Native - a person born in a specified place

So he seems to be saying (as I did) that there are people born in a country that can be illiberal it’s not just about immigration so why do people like 6 only seem to concentrate on immigration?

And why do you seem to be implying that these modern day immigrants are going to wipe out the people living in the Netherlands at the moment?

Although you are right many that are against the Muslim immigrant’s like to talk of Muslims raping of people and there other criminal activity. 6 has broughtt such things up several times in our discussions about Muslim immigrants.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  20. Asmodean

I really don't see the point of your detour about indigenous populations. I wasn't talking about native americans as in injuns, i was talking about the average american Joe that can often be at least as intolerant of for example homosexuality than a middle eastern muslim.
    Which means 6-eyeds argument for keeping muslim or middle eastern immigrants out because of the false assumption the majority won't integrate by default in our liberal egalitarian society, and this while many autochtone (sp) americans haven't and won't ever, is discriminating and bogus. It is used not to keep antiliberal and/or anti-egalitarian people out (of which there are many already in the country, born and bred and 100% american), but solely to keep muslims out.