Jesusdied4you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Eliot

Eliot Member

That's because God doesn't like the fatties. Unless they're really fat. Then he pities them, sorta. But you're just kind of fat, so too bad for you.

2. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Wow.... look at my gallery... I'm fat. God loves me.

:rolleyes:

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

There is no God
    An imaginary character can't love somebody
    Even if God was real, how would you know if he loved you or not?

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Except the fact that he is real

5. Duck

That didn't even make sense

Me- An imaginary character can't love somebody
    Even if God was real, how would you know if he loved you or not?

You- Except the fact that he is real

Do you see the problem? But, anyways you should answer my question. For the sake of arguement let's say he is real, how can you tell God loves you?

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I was only stating that he is real...

Many, many ways, my dear. However, I am not up for double posting. Check out the Christianity forum.

You should check out some testimonies.

7. Duck

Not up for the challenge? Just tell me two of the ways you can tell God loves you.

8. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

1. You go through life with an uninvoluntarilyviolated anus. <--- look I made a word

9. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

Well, isn't it also true that the Roman Catholics kept alot of stuff from being in the bible, so who knows what the whole story is...
    I think the bible is a good moral tool. It has good moral value, I personally don't belive everything I read, but I do belive in a God (Goddess, who knows) I belive in an a higher power, and if the bible helps people spiritually then all the power to them.

10. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I never said I was not up for the challenge. It's just that it has been posted many times.

Look around you.... look at the human body for example. The intricacy involved. People would rather believe that we came from a bunch of gases than believe that we have a Creator. Doctors and scientists do not and will not have explanations for what goes on inside certain people's bodies. I posted about a study with staggering evidence about prayer verses medicine. Even medical doctors who debate logic over faith believe in miracles.

Speak with someone who's body had been raveged with cancer. The doctor gave them merely six months to live. They prayed, they fasted.... they are still here over twenty five years later. Medical experts are astounded. They could not offer up any theories, speculations or scientific data. How is one completely healed from a fatal disease when they did nothing but pray? God's love... I have family within the medical field and they will tell you that despite the logic they possess, they still believe in God's healing power.

Many people make the assumption that when you pray, you are merely stimulating your brain cells. Thinking positively is healthy, however, thinking positively is not going to cast out a disease from your body. There are situations after situations where people have not been provided a way out. They have tried every human way of reasoning to resolve the issue, but not of them has helped. They prayed, they fasted, and long behold, God provided an answer. Like I said, speak with some people from the Christianity forum. Talk with JesusDiedForU's father, Campbell. He speaks quite in depth about the over 300 hundred prophecies in the Bible. Better yet, check out his website. It holds scientific proof about the Bible.

There have been situations in my life that despite what I have tried, no cure could be found. I do not lack Psychological education. However, what I have learned from my major and what I know about the human mind could not bring about resolution. When I came to the Lord in earnest prayer, I received complete healing. I have been saved from situations in my life that neither I, nor another could have brought me out of. When I come to God, he hears me and he responds with his love.

I have seen his love, I have experienced his love. You may not believe in him, but he is quite real. When you experience him, you will know. Until then, nothing I say will sway your opinion.

11. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Ezekiel recorded the prophecy about the sealing of the gate. And the Lord said to me, ''This gate shall be shut; it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter by it, because the Lord God of Israel has entered by it; therefore it shall be shut. As for the prince, because he is the prince, he may sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by way of the vesitibule of the gateway, and go out the same way'' (Ezekiel 44:1-3) In other words, this gate is reserved for the entrance of the coming Messiah. After centuries of being sealed, moslem attempted twice in the last century to open the gate and break the prophecy. The first time was in 1917 and the second time was in 1967. Each time, on the exact day workmen were preparing to demolish the ancient stone, the hand of God intervened and the city of Jerusalem passed out of Muslim control into the hands of the British in 1917 and the Israelies in 1967. Each time the Eastern Gate remained sealed as the prophet declared it would. Habakkuk explains that prophecy must be fulfilled: ''Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come. It will not tarry'' (Habbakuk 2:2-3).

Messianic Prophecy
    OT Scripture Messiah would be born of a virgin Isaiah 7:14 Fulfilled NT Luke 1:34-35. OT Scripture Messiah would be the Son of God Isaiah 9:6. Fulfilled NT Luke 1:35. OT Scriptures The Jews would reject the Messiah. Isaiah 6:9-10 Fulfilled NT John 12:37-40 OT Scriptures The Messiah's blood would be shed to make atonement for all mankind. Isaiah 52:15 Fulfilled NT Revelation 1:5 OT Scriptures Messiah would be betrayed by a friend Ps. 41.9 Fulfilled NT John 13:18-27 OT Scriptures Messiah would be sold for 30 pices of silver Zech 11:12 Fulfilled NT Mt. 26:14-15. There are hundreds of these prophecies and Jesus Christ fulfilled everyone. Hope this helps you.

12. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I hate it when people recite passages in the bible.

there is nothing more pretentious than that.

sorry.

13. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Oh I see, you snaped your fingers and God did not appear, so it's Gods fault you don't believe. Jesus said that if we search for Him with all are heart, with all are mind, and with all of our soul we shall surely find Him. I found this to be true.
    If people spent as much energy trying to get to know God as they do trying to deny Him, they would find Him. Jesus said in Romans 10:17 Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. If you want to know Jesus read His book. It is a book of power and wonder. God often speaks to our mind throught His book.

14. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Like the Bible states, people are so evil most will choose to die in their sins.

15. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The Bible is a book of truth, you can see this in it's fulfilled prophecies. Yet God states this world hates the truth, and would rather believe a lie.

16. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The Bible says the fool has said in his heart there is no God. Well I can tell you God is real, and He reveals Himself to those who love Him in many ways. Some times He will dramatically answer a prayer and other times He will tell you He loves you in a voice you can hear.

17. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

sorry, I find it hard to believe that Noah gathered two of every species of animal on earth and travelled on the water for 40 days and 40 nights, with his family as well.

I find it hard to believe that jonah survived living in the stomach of a whale.

its not all based in truth, my friend.

18. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well the evidence for the Bible is in it's fulfilled prophecies. The prophecies most people ignore. And why do people ignore that evidence. Well it could be because they do not want the Bible to have any control in their lives. Yet considering the weight of the matter, that option appears to be the most stupid choice of all. The fact is many of the major prophecies in the scriptures started to happen in 1948. Of coarse you would actually have to read and study the book to know this. That however would require some intelligence, and since you have your opinion I guess that is all the intelligence a person like you needs.

19. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Originally Posted by interval_illusion
    can you please give me that passage and maybe some other ones?

thanks.

THATS WHAT SHE ASKED FOR

20. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You can find, i.e., imagine ANYTHING if you become obsessed with it.

I believe that's called hallucinating.