Jersey, UK

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Adventurous, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

Hey! Nice pick! Was that from this year?

I’ve been looking for the last two weeks I’m several different spots, including the North Coast and haven’t found any! I was surprised with all of this rain!

Tony

2. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

I’m going to go for a look this weekend. Has anyone found any this year? I’ve had no luck!

3. Boma J

Boma J Members

Can anyone help me find some Hypes in Jersey please. Tried Devil's Hole last year and found nothing.

Will make it well worth your while your assistance!

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

If I lived in Jersey and I knew places with distinctive names I'd be like shut uuuup man don't say them on the internet.

Candy Gal likes this.
  5. Boma J

Boma J Members

Devil's Hole was always the spot everyone in the island seemed to know of back years ago when I used to go picking.

Can't seem to find the buggers these days though? Went up there today and saw a number of different varieties of fungi, but none of the infamous Hypes.

6. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

That’s a shame! Keep me posted. I’m going to Tango down this weekend and will let you cats know if Tony finds any little beauties!

Sincerely,

Tango

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The last time that I was in Jersey was 52 years ago when the Odeon was having problems with their sound. I will never forget the reaction when they called for a sound engineer and an 18 year old turned up from London. It was simply because I was in Portsmouth at the time.
    Does the Odeon still exist.

Driftrue likes this.
  8. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

It no longer exists I’m afraid Jayne.

Sincerely - Tango T

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

So sad. The second of the three theaters that I designed has closed and one that I worked on in the 70's has just been demolished. It was considered as the most advanced cinema in London back then, but sadly Cinerama with it's 70 foot screens lacked product due to the cost of producing 70,mm films.

PS, I am Wills, Jane is my wife and she has not posted on HF for a few years. If she discovers how much time I spend on here, she will probably divorce me. :worried::worried::worried:

morrow likes this.
  10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Best slip something in her food I'm sure they'll be mush room within a stew, casserole, risotto and rice dishes of which therein disguise and divert such concern(???)

11. Boma J

Boma J Members

Good luck

12. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

Has anyone had any luck this season? I guess it’s not cold enough yet?

Tango T (Trippy Lizard)

13. Boma J

Boma J Members

There's plenty of other fungi around. I found a whole load of different mushrooms up near Gronez today, including some copycats that looked very similar indeed to Hypes, but still none of the real deal...

14. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

Dang - Tango T has had no joy today still up on the North Coast.

Will keep you posted.

TT

15. Sleepiehead

Sleepiehead Members

I’m in Jersey as well. Spent all day today trying to find some Cyanescens up the north coast and no luck. Will keep trying tho as @Jersey121 ’s post has motivated me to keep looking.

third year looking for some shrooms now, the last two were fruitless. Hopefully I’ll get lucky this year. I’ve been looking for Cyanescens as it seems like liberty caps don’t really grow here from what I can tell

Has anyone else had any luck?

Michael2020 likes this.
  16. Boma J

Boma J Members

I had a decent field for Liberty Caps in Trinity back in the day. The farmer was cool too which was a bonus.

It was literally the only decent Libby field that me and my crew ever found back then though after years of hunting across the island.

I have looked in the same field a couple of times over the last few years and found very little though. Shame as on a good year back in the day we'd come out with hundreds of the buggers!

17. Sleepiehead

Sleepiehead Members

Wow that’s crazy. I’ve searched far and wide for libs lol, spent many hours last year and the year before at the fields by devils hole looking for them but no luck, I’ve pretty much given up on them- maybe I should keep looking.

Only other shroom success story I’ve heard of in jersey was a friend who found Cyanescens by the north coast, he shared some with me and some other friends. We had 3g each in tea and was a crazy night lol.

18. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

Tango likes what Tango ready!

No joy for Tony this year either (found three little hypes).

Tony is worried that the feds are spraying the north coast...

Perhaps it’s not cold enough? Perhaps Jersey 121 has gobbled them all!?

Pray for us all.

Sincerely yours,

Tango

19. Sleepiehead

Sleepiehead Members

That’s a real shame. Fuck the feds, you’d think they have better stuff to do. I’ve also heard rumours that the police spray shrooms.
    I’m gonna keep looking every weekend anyway, if I can’t find any then oh well- surely some acid will come about

20. Tango Tony

Tango Tony Members

TT is keeping his eyes on the prize also.

TT will let you all know if and when he finds.

We need Jersey 121 to come say hello and save the day.

Love Tango T (Trippy Lizard)

Until then fellow Psychonaughts -