Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Joshua Tree, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Today he had some bloke on who'd written a book about "toxic people", who are supposedly people in your life who have a very negative effect on yours'. A woman rang in and did a complete hatchet job on her sister-in-law on national radio. The other day he discussed some guy who had chopped off one of his own legs because the NHS wouldn't do it for him - then asked people to phone in if that had ever happened to them.

I can't believe this guy is on national radio, earning £750,000 a year and has several million listeners. The only reason I've heard him is because one of my work colleagues likes to listen to it.

2. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Forgot to mention he also suggested yesterday that Theresa May should resign. That reeks of political bias. It is surely not for a BBC presenter to suggest the Prime Minister should go. Get some pundits on to discuss it if you want, but don't start advocating views like that if you're not a politician.

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The 'British' 'Broadcasting' 'Corporation' is always going to be led by a Directive of Bias - with a presenter of choice - hmm,