Jeremy Cornyn and the Zionist Elite.

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by Ged, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

So Corbyn made some comments about Zionists. He said some didn't appreciate irony. It's triggered heated criticism of him and the Labour Party. Allegations of anti-Semitism. So we're not aloud to criticise the Jewish banking elite and the Zionist plan for a greater expanded Israel. Just at a time when Labour are doing well in the polls as the Tory Government falters, Labour MPs are threatening to stand as independents and suggesting splitting the party. I'm bemused by this stupidity.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

They say this rediculous Jewish spat could cost Labour dearly in the next general erection. Idiots. Labour infighting over a storm in a teacup. As a Labour member I quit.

3. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

I think it's pretty normal throughout history to not be able to criticise the ones that rule over you.

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

If liberals were smart they wouldn't lose so goddamn always.

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't get what people mean by "Liberal" Are they good or bad. Popular opinion on here is that they're the worst. I think what Liberal meant in 50's Britain is different to what people think about now especially in the US. My Grandparents were old school Liberal and they were good people. I like to think I have a Liberal attitude.

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think of myself as liberal as well and don't think it's bad.

But I stand by the statement because look at our respective governments. Know what I mean?

7. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

american liberals are UK moderates. start there.