Jeffrey Epstein arrested

Discussion in 'People' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jul 7, 2019.

1. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Unfurtunately, when some people get power instead using their powers for the benefit of poor and weak people they use against them.

2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Woah, you called it.

I can’t help but think that suicide sounds suspicious since he was being monitored closely under suicide watch, and he seemed incredibly sociopathic and arrogant enough to still think his lawyers could get him a good deal.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I wonder if the media will deem anyone who questions his suicide a "conspiracy theorist"

I predict so

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Well.. To be fair, they are.
    It's just that some conspiracy theories are correct.

5. 6-eyed shaman

The guilty get away once again.

6. Here's an interesting perspective......

It's likely that he set up a dead man’s switch to release everything to the web/media/lawyers/Trump!

If new evidence appears, he’s dead.

If not, he’s still alive.

Orison likes this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

Now they're saying that his suicide occurred during a "camera malfunction" :rolleyes:

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People ignore the realities of the man since he represents something. He is the answer to a black man with a "Muslim" name. This man was respected by other countries and his ideas worked sometimes. This was upseting to a Trump voter's idea of what America should be.

Trump has many crimes that he was a part of it. This is common knowledge to the entire world outside the Republican party. Often people in cults ignore reality. Trump voters are a cult.Their hate of other people and inability to accept the idea of a political like Obama succeeding means they sabotage themselves.

Bascily they don't care as long as they get a reaction. They want as you call it the free head rent. For this they cut their off their nose to spite their face.

You make the same argument I make of Obama with Trump. He's a good man and people just can't accept that.

Well one of is right and the other wrong. Looking as statistics it's clear to me who that is. Obama was trending recently with the hash tag My President. If he visited France tomorrow people would be happy to see him. Outside a small loyal following in America Trump can not say this. To this small group everyone else is wrong. This is another sign of a cult.

Obama did not have the kind of scandals Trump does did he? No matter how hard Fox tried all they had was he put his feet on the Oval Office desk and he likes Dejon mustard. Silly things compared to Trump.

9. Lol. The Walking Dead isn't just a Tv show.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Finally, something to unite us
    FB_IMG_1565531647852.jpg

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Why's the left leaning dude automatically black? That's racist and I'm offended. :smirk:

12. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I think Trump got Jiulianni to call some guys at that prison and paid them to go and visit Epstein in his cell. Trump and Durshowitz did not want that man speaking after the recent release of sealed files. I hear the files implicated Richardson and Trump and indicate others like Mitchell and Clinton were present at some of the parties. It seems like a replay of the DC Madam incident. She was found hanging in her mother's garage and her files were in possession of her lawyer who seems to have buried them real well so that all the congressmen are now protected.

13. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Epstein indulged the twisted perverted tastes of the highly placed.
    It's well known, these rumors have floated around for years.

His demise was extraordinarily convenient .

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

with the head dead there is no one to challenge search warrants. opens a larger can of worms. hook line and sinker..

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and why are they so muscular? they're supposed to represent americans; it should look more like this:

[​IMG]

Meliai and tumbling.dice like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was aliens.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well he has dirt on very prominent individuals, he was refused bail, he was found with self-inflicted wounds on his throat, placed on suicide watch, but was then mysteriously taken off suicide watch,

His cellmate was moved, even though the jail promised the Justice Department that he would be housed with a cellmate, and anyone familiar with the corrections department knows the prison guards are overworked,
    and don’t check on the prisoners every 30 minutes as required.

Put it all together and it’s either a conspiracy, or just a series of coincidences that led to his death, albeit the perfect storm

18. onceburned

onceburned Banned

19. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Involves the british crown
    Dies a few hours after under circumstances so fishy they attracted stray cats

HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE fu hahaha

20. deleted

deleted Visitor