Jeffrey Epstein arrested

Discussion in 'People' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jul 7, 2019.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein finally arrested for exploiting underage children

Far too long he has been protected by famous politicians and other ruling class pedophiles.

Bill Clinton and many other high profile celebrities have taken several flights aboard the Lolita Express

Jeffrey Epstein Has Been Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

All those corporate media bigshot pedos out there who are jerking off to Desmond Is Amazing are trembling in their boots. They’ll all be outed one by one.

Adios scumbag

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

In before the Trump raped a 13yr old shills..

Mustard Tiger and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  3. Trump actually raped a thirteen year-old.

4. lithiumkat

lithiumkat Guest

I was reading about this just this morning. I am pretty sickened and I have to say that I'm glad he is finally seeing some justice coming his way. I doubt it'll be anything near what he deserves, truthfully, but at least it's not just being hidden and swept under the rug. I hope his victims find some sort of peace seeing as there is some action finally being taken.

morrow likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

please you and all the other lefty loons provide the facts. All yinz do is spout drivel.

come on bots .. post your proof..

my pro wrestler buddy was attacked earlier by a moron lefty with the photos of children climbing on him .. As is he was enjoying it sexually only because he asked for proof of Trump on Lolita Island. This is how the left acts. Its rather disgusting without any facts. Do post photos of Trump dressed as Santa with little children on his knee.. Because that is proof he is a pedophile.

I wouldnt even dump that craziness on Creepy Joe, Joe is just weird. Id family like that .. get away from me yinz kissy huggy fucks.. anyways or Obozo. Their buddies the Podestas. Damn straight.. Sometimes the innocent is dragged into the mire because they bought ice cream and hot dogs.. When there is clear evidence pointing directly to real crimes.. My BROTHER was a rapists. he attacked 4 women that I know of, sometimes I think he didnt know what he was doing cause he was fucked out his mind on drugs crack and alcohol . But when others with more money "his wife" cover and cover. Id think Hillary was a beast to if it wasnt for that maggot husband of hers. She really isnt a motherfucker to fuck with.. Do I hate her. Not really. I hate her motherfucking rapist husband that shes been hiding all his lies., If she come out and dumped him right motherfucking now and ran for president. Literally . Give us the truth .. What shes hiding for the globalist and return positive reform on border. Expand our reach into the centrals, realign Mexico with the States, oppose further wall construction .. but create stability in the central region with military strength.. < What the DONALD will do in the next 4 yrs... This is not a threat but a promise to the Americans. CENTRAL and all Stability is coming.. There are a gazillion jobs in the centrals as environmental laws will be lifted on logging and drilling.. Fuck that jungle.. Welcome to capitalism.. There is gold treasure in them forests waiting to be discovered.. Build hotels, and hospitals and law will come to the region.. ot/ thanks wooloo.. hes a bad influence.. ;)

Here a few things to consider, some on the link another in FLIGHT LOGS any given aircraft leaving the ground must record all passengers. Any proof of Trump on Epsteins plane ? Private Helicopter?

Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case

upload_2019-7-7_22-22-14.png

And this mean what? Exactly as it reads.. Women . tho this mofo likes em younger. Trump obviously knew this at the time. Trump wasnt the police, fbi. Just another rich dude. What is he suppose to do?.. Go on Oprah? Hold up..

jeffrey-epstein — Gawker

There's a lot of people that think false rape accusations are funny. And there are a lot of whores that scream rape to get their way.. usually backfires in their faces unless they are whores to begin with..

Proof..

Id never attack a sitting president the way some yinz do. Its pretty vile actually .. one thing to call the president a buffoon, idiot, a jagoff..
    Its another to go on for the last 2fricking years without any proof via trump derangement syndrome..

morrow and Mustard Tiger like this.
  6. I know if I knew that a dude was fucking twelve year olds... Well, the first thing I'd do is brag about it, and the second thing I would do is not report him. Our president is a man of great character.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont really understand how you can criticize Bill Clinton for being buddies with Jeffrey Epstein but give Donald Trump a free pass. And vice versa. They both hung out with a known pedophile, both very likely participated in whatever sick and perverted activities went on when you hung around Jeffrey Epstein, they're both pond scum. End of story. You would have to be a really brainwashed partisan person to give one a free pass but not the other

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

When a sitting president is so stupid as to refer to airports in the revolutionary war in a speech to the pubic, it reflects his great level of stupidity to the entire world (in case they didn't already know he is an idiot). THEN he can't even accept any responsibility for what he said because it was the "teleprompter's fault". I would never and will never support a fucking idiot as president. The pedophile stuff...of course that should not be overlooked. good grief - he and the 12 yr old...that makes me smh

At least Clinton didn't line his OWN pockets with taxpayers money like #45 does constantly...taking them to his hotels while us, the taxpayers, pay for his entourage of family...and that is just the beginning of how he has made mucho money off of his term as president. When Clinton left office we were in the black...but of course, nobody wants to remember that. I think Bill ran around with women and I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY if he ever raped anyone. I also don't doubt Hillary knew of his extra-marital affairs - and ALL of that is their business. It was okay for JFK and many other presidents to run around and even have women in the WH. Monica Lewensky chased Clinton like a hound dog. But somehow all of that is overlooked and its all bad bad Bill....it doesn't matter he was the BEST for the economy and that he did what MANY presidents did.

Irminsul and stormountainman like this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well
    Bill Clinton was very close to Jeffrey Epstein. He flew on the Lolita Express at least a confirmed 26 times. I doubt he's innocent in all this

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  10. When you have sex with underage girls, that's considered rape.

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Well, as much as I want to like Bill, I'm glad you pointed this out. My insane cousin that is so into conspiracy theories, she can't even go out to shop since she is SURE "they" are after her said this also about Bill...and I admit I basically discounted what she said. She is a nutjob, and I'm serious. HOWEVER, that (apparently) doesn't make every word out of her mouth wrong or untrue.

No doubt I need to look into this more. Its just so hard for me to believe, even as much as he proved he enjoyed "female companionship", but I don't doubt your facts.

Meliai likes this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

double post (for unknown reason)

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah my opinion of Clinton has changed a lot in the last couple of years, since I first learned of his friendship with Epstein.
    And I view the Monica Lewinsky thing differently now too. And Clinton also had a rape allegation against him that was swept under the rug

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Prepare to be disappointed...rich people can get away with anything.

15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

16. FB_IMG_1562629131202.jpg counter points.

WritersPanic and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  17. Did he have him banned before or after he raped a thirteen year-old at Epstein's home?

Lynnbrown likes this.

18. Start at about 5 minute mark if you want the "dirt" on Trump

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. I think something's deeply wrong when you preface that someone fucks twelve year-olds, basically, with, "He's a terrific guy."

Lynnbrown likes this.