Jeffrey Edward Epstein DEAD!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MeAgain, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just ignore him, he is one of the looney ones anyway

Noserider likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Still think it was aliens.

tumbling.dice and Lynnbrown like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not just Merica, more than half my income is overtime

I doubt the fucker actually made 371,000 if his base salary is 85K, unless hes doing like 120 hours a week.

Still, from memory your Pres only gets 500K a year, so some prison guard somewhere gets 3/4 of that.???

Its retarded, it happens everywhere, they will go on about cuts in some departments, in others youll have a bunch of people getting payed 2,3 times what they should

9 months of the year, lucky if my workload is actually 10-15 hrs a week

You guys have federal prisons trying to feed prisoners on $1 a day, at the same time by the looks of it, some of those guards are on over $100 an hour. And the ones in the county jails probably likely get paid more than the federal ones

4. Not the current president. He's not taking a salary.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I doubt very seriously any prison guards anywhere in the US make anywhere close to $100 an hour. I was thinking they're more in the $15 to $25 range and a quick google search tells me I am not wrong

6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I want to know more about the day the feds wanted Epstein moved from Riker's Island prison where he was under protection of New York State prison staff … to the New York City federal detention facility where Rudy Jiulianni was well connected. This one don't pass the smell test … no more than the DC Madam case.

7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That's what you think.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Meh, you google that stuff and you usually get the hourly rate for the base rate. Hard to really get a clue how much overtime is actually on offer until you start the job.

I'd be sceptical for a rate as low as $15 for an actual prison guard. But even someone on $25 an hour could make $100,000 plus a year given enough overtime

The article shoescam posted contained a link to the top overtime earners for city employees, this is the top couple percent, but still....

SeeThroughNY :: Payrolls

And its definitely the case in my country someone in a similar postion could be earning 200k+ a year (US150k+). Doubt they'd even be able to fill positions for less than a base rate of $35/40 an hour

9. lode

lode Banned

Only 653 cracking 200k looks like. Then a bunch of the poors.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what the hell, why isn't everyone a prison guard then?

11. lode

lode Banned

Don't want the lizard people telling you to off a guy every now and then?

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats AUD

Shit, just looked at the exchange rate, 68 US cents at the moment, when did that happen

Anyhoo, $35 Australian is $US24, so upper range of what Meliai said.

Which makes this whole tangent, complete was of time ;)

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

In the town where I lived I knew (and still know) this guy that is a prison guard at a maximum security prison here in SC. I know for a fact even after YEARS of employment with the state, he does not make more than $22/hour. He was always interested in working there because of the benefits of state employees. Plus, he didn't crack $20/hr until 10 yrs ago.

I think to make that $25/hr one would have to be in a supervisor position. My friend said there was way too much headache and aggravation involved in being a top-paid supervisor in a prison.

MeAgain likes this.
  14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well we know for certain he was on his 5th straight day of working a double shift.

Apparently he had been doing it for quite some time which would bring him up to a minimum of 80 hours a week,
    and that doesn’t even include weekends, so it is possible.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

27.50€hr for me. :)

16. lode

lode Banned

Probably when the British pound started declining. And you guys figured that since you had the queen on there too, must affect the value.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, AUD is one of those ones thats always all over the place. And if anyone claims to know of a single reason why, they are full of shit

18. lode

lode Banned

Of course Koala mating season also plays a roll.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Wow it looks like someone beat the NYPD to the punch in reporting the death of Epstein

A message was posted on 4chan, an anonymous message board that is popular with far-right trolls, at 8:16 a.m. about 38 minutes before an ABC News reporter broke the news of Epstein's death.

"Dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago," the post read, along with a picture of Pepe the frog, a meme that has been co-opted by the alt-right. "Screencap this.”

The original poster added further information about the procedures allegedly used to attempt to revive Epstein, 66, after he was found.

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I really hate when limp wristed journalist deem 4-Chan a haven for far right trolls. In my experience of posting on 4-Chan, it’s got a more diversity of opinions than Hipforums.

I ought’a shove my foot far-right up their asses!

But truth be told. 4-Chan has proven more reliable than most mainstream sources for news. As demonstrated here.