Jeffrey Edward Epstein DEAD!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MeAgain, Aug 10, 2019.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Just saw this.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The Clinton Mafia?

4. MeAgain

No Trump mafia.

Lynnbrown and Flagme15 like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

He sort of had something coming, but I don't wish death on anyone. I think it's unconscionable what he did to those young women. But how bad could it be? He could have been rehabilitated and had a reasonable life, albeit in prison.

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The US has the largest prison system in the history of the world, the lowest social mobility in the developed world, fewer gun laws than the third world, and the worst social record in the developed world for a half a century at least. There's nothing to be appalled by, that's just business as usual. Don't worry, Lady Gaga will do the half-time song and everyone will forget all about it by the time the dancing Russian bears show up.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  7. On a private island? The guy could literally play God in all kinds of weird ways. Anyone who doesn't cooperate rides a heavy object to the bottom. And it's very deep in that area.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  8. Noserider

One thing I will say about the asshat in Chief, is he doesn't have a pile of dead bodies in his wake like the Clintons do.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. It may be all coincidental. But LOL I wouldn't cross them.

9. Trump is spreading the Clinton conspiracy theory on twitter. Which seems like is something that is going to totally backfire on him, so I say great.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

One would hope so... But, i'm not going to count on it. His base already went there hours ago.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

There is nothing that man could say that would change anyone's mind about him, which is how he became president. He's a reality TV star and professional wrestling fan, with about zero grip on reality.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hmm, who don't i like? i know, epstein was murdered by the tom brady mafia!

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

He can still testify. We have the technology..

upload_2019-8-11_0-33-26.png

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Here's the thing

the people on the right will instantly blame the clintons

the people on the left will instantly blame trump

But the truth is, there are a TON of high profile politicians who've flown aboard the Lolita Express. As much as I wanna blame the Clintons out of my own bias, I think there are way more people involved in this freak death.

Of course the media will be angry for the time being. But give it a month or so, and the American populace will forget who Epstien even was. :(

Soon the history revisionists will rewrite the history books for our kids to read in public school, and none of this will be a thing.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  15. MeAgain

If you aren't a conspiracy theorist why do you bring up something that has been disproven over and over and over again?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  16. Here's a nifty little device for communicating with the dead.
    [​IMG]
    It was created by Crookes, the guy who made early vacuum tubes for studying cathode rays. The same tubes that led to the discovery of X-Rays. Notice the wax death mask, the radiometer with a candle holder and the miniature steam engine.

Crookes was also in league with Edison who, although an agnostic, was working on a telephone for reaching the spirit world. There were several magazine articles about it.

Keep in mind, there were no drug laws back then!

17. I don't think you have fully considered the implications of "You're FIRED". There's no bodies in Trump's closet, because there's nothing left!

(I am a conspiracy theorist)

18. Noserider

Well, for one thing, it was a joke. Second, it hasn't been disproven. Third, I acknowledged it could be a coincidence.

Shall I keep going?

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I am no conspiracy theorist fan, but if he was on a suicide watch, why weren't the fucking guards watching him?

Lynnbrown likes this.
  20. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

my conspiracy theory is that most conspiracy theories are started by the government, in order to create a state of affairs where if something gets branded a "conspiracy theory" it immediately goes in the pile of crazy things that only crazy people believe. the true ones blend in with all the insane fake ones.

Lynnbrown likes this.