Jeff Sessions Resumes War On Pot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tumbling.dice, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yup. Obama seemed to be one of the most flexible presidents. In 2008 he was anti pot and anti gay marriage; by 2016 he had eased federal marijuana regulations and had the SCOTUS look at gay marriage.

Weather he was sincere or playing the political game is unclear.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Trump is the first to admit that Marijuana on a stick, like pizza in a cup, was one of the great 20th century inventions. However, Trump Tweeted that “Marijuana cultivation was now one of the fastest growing industries in the USA. We also have the best workers in the world and in a few years they will learn to wrap weed round a stick. We don’t need the Thais, the “American Stick” will make America Great Again..
    satire..

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't know if that part is true, but let's pretend it is and combine it with the states' rights issue--then there is zero reason this administration (or any Republicans for that matter) to be anti weed.

One step forward, two steps back.

This is getting ridiculous

Orison likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I can't say I mind political games when it comes to submitting to the will of the people. I prefer a sincere politician (unicorn) but if a politician wants to insincerely do the right thing occassionally that's okay with me